Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the worst thing you've seen on the internet?

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Man... I saw a you tube video once that was crazy... It was disgusting! This guy jumped off a pier and literally ripped his head open and was still alive... I'll see if I can find it.... But I'm sure it was pulled... By far the worst thing I've ever seen on the Internet.

EDIT: I found a link... If you do decide to watch this make sure you watch it alone... No kids and no wife in the room... This video is very very bad.

*if u are under 18 do NOT watch this video at all**

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/2/16/guy-splits-head-in-half-jumping-off-ledge-not-for-feint-hearte-1734366

Posted · Report post

2 girls 1 cup

that dude who gets a dildo shoved up his dick

dude who sticks his head up a vagina

mr. hand

eel girl

and the bud dwyer suicide video grossed me out

oh and there was this website i would visit every so often that had collections of pictures of dead/murdered people and people who killed themselves. Shot gun blast to the face=not

pretty. IDR the name, though

Posted · Report post

I once saw a video of a guy getting his face beat in by a hammer, and he ended up dying. I felt like a horrible person for a week for actually watching part of it.

Also, that chick who was throwing the puppies into the river was some bad sh*t.

Lastly, a shock video called jar squatter. You don't even wanna know what happened in it. Nastiest thing I think I have ever seen.

Posted · Report post

And octopus girl. Holy f*ck that was some weird sh*t.

Posted · Report post

I once saw a video of a guy getting his face beat in by a hammer, and he ended up dying. I felt like a horrible person for a week for actually watching part of it.

Lastly, a shock video called jar squatter. You don't even wanna know what happened in it. Nastiest thing I think I have ever seen.

fug that bitch with the puppies, 1 guy 1 jar is terrifiying. Videos with animals seem to mess with me more.

Posted · Report post

Jar squatter was nasty as fug. Forgot about that one.

Lemonparty/tubgirl were nasty too.

And this video of a japanese girl stepping on a puppy multiple times in her high heels. I wanted to punch that c*nt in her face eleventy billion times.

And damn, just compiling that list of stuff I've seen, I've looked at some pretty fuged up stuff.

Posted · Report post

And how the hell could I forget pain olympics?

Posted · Report post

i just saw the first 2 seconds of ocotopus girl and turned that poo off. ive seen 2 girls 1 cup, 1 kid 1 sandbox, pain olympics, budd dwyer, dumb ***** throwing puppies in a river, lemon party, mr. hands, 1 guy 1 jar, some russian video where they cut his head off with a pocket knife. damn no wonder people are so fuged up these days...

Posted · Report post

While I've seen all those, this video creeped me out for a long time. The one dude is just sitting in the fire rocking back and forth.

Posted · Report post

2 girls 1 cup

that dude who gets a dildo shoved up his dick

dude who sticks his head up a vagina

mr. hand

eel girl

and the bud dwyer suicide video grossed me out

oh and there was this website i would visit every so often that had collections of pictures of dead/murdered people and people who killed themselves. Shot gun blast to the face=not

pretty. IDR the name, though

I used to go to Kuima all the time, but they went away. I haven't bothered looking for another gore site.