Photo
- - - - -

Not Guilty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
127 replies to this topic

#121 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

when?

#122 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:08 PM

...and sometimes How?

#123 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

What?

hey Squirrel, I guess you can change that sig now.

:lol: dont have sigs on so I forgot it was there.

#124 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

:lol: dont have sigs on so I forgot it was there.

Why no sigs? I really appreciate the people with pictures of scantily clad women in their avatars and signatures.

#125 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

Why no sigs? I really appreciate the people with pictures of scantily clad women in their avatars and signatures.

Because right at the moment the only time Im here is when Im at work.

#126 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

time served.

yes, time served more than likely. Those charges carry a 5 year maximum penalty in florida. It wouldnt surprize me at all if they make her do the whole 5 years though, because they couldnt prove anything else.

I think that Casey Anthony probably had something to do with the death of her daughter, but the prosecution had a weak case full of circumstantial evidence and failed to prove that Casey murdered anyone.

I guess the only good news that comes out of this case is that this is still America, and that the accused still must be proven guilty in a court.

#127 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

Yeah, most people won't give the death penalty unless you can prove it air tight. The DA screwed up going for the gold instead of doing his job and putting a killer behind bars. But this is nothing new, a DA trying to make his bones.

#128 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:45 AM

yes, time served more than likely. Those charges carry a 5 year maximum penalty in florida. It wouldnt surprize me at all if they make her do the whole 5 years though, because they couldnt prove anything else.

I think that Casey Anthony probably had something to do with the death of her daughter, but the prosecution had a weak case full of circumstantial evidence and failed to prove that Casey murdered anyone.

I guess the only good news that comes out of this case is that this is still America, and that the accused still must be proven guilty in a court.

Yeah, most people won't give the death penalty unless you can prove it air tight. The DA screwed up going for the gold instead of doing his job and putting a killer behind bars. But this is nothing new, a DA trying to make his bones.

Heard a summary of the case last night. The duct tape on the kid was the same kind (not a common one) found on the home where Casey lived. A heart sticker on the duct tape on the body matched stickers in the house. A hair from the kid was found in Casey's trunk. There was also the presence of a lot of chloroform.

Going for the death penalty may have been the prosecutor's biggest mistake.