Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther UDFA Signings.

429 posts in this topic

Posted

i am so close to neg swagging right now

Posted

i am so close to neg swagging right now

I'm so close to caring.

Wait, wait.....nope. I'm not.

Posted

You could probably find that out if you'd use google. I suggest you try that next time before saying dumb hores poo like "The Panthers signed a kicker who'd never played a day of football in his life"

But if I used google, I would become as smart and intelligent as you.

Posted

Just do us all a favor and stop posting thanks in advance

Posted

I'm so close to caring.

Wait, wait.....nope. I'm not.

i know you don't care. others do though. i just want the siht to stop. this thread was meant for discussion of who the panthers sign, and y'all are getting into a pissing contest.

Posted

Just do us all a favor and stop posting thanks in advance

Wow, you sure know how to bring the heat, if I'm not sure if I will be able to listen to an individual thats all big/mean/ and bad in the cyber world.

Posted

i know you don't care. others do though. i just want the siht to stop. this thread was meant for discussion of who the panthers sign, and y'all are getting into a pissing contest.

Does this really look like a contest?

The other guy seems to think someone who kicked one fg in college could be a future kasay replacement. It is my job as a responsible huddle poster to nip that in the bud and chastise the poster for his idiocy.

Any good poster would do the same.

Posted

Alright, I'm donek; back to the topic.

Posted

Wow, you sure know how to bring the heat, if I'm not sure if I will be able to listen to an individual thats all big/mean/ and bad in the cyber world.

Good one, definitely worth another post extending the thread to 35 pages.

But seriously, can we stop bashing Rhys? I mean the guy has an awesome name for sure. Like, really only cool guys are named Rhys, like the coolest of guys.

Posted

Did not the mods anchor this thread in order for their to be a common place to discuss the UDFA signings?

Isn't more discussion than "nobody cares about UDFA's... eff'em" allowed in such a thread?

I'm new here... maybe I'm mistaken.

Posted

Does this really look like a contest?

The other guy seems to think someone who kicked one fg in college could be a future kasay replacement. It is my job as a responsible huddle poster to nip that in the bud and chastise the poster for his idiocy.

Any good poster would do the same.

You store him on the practice squad and see what he's got. It doesn't take the same amount of talent to play quarterback that it does to kick a field goal.

Posted

Oh man, I got neg'd crap, I guess I'm gonna have to go cry internet tears.

1 person likes this