venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

No, we won't see.

Read that article again, do some research, & use some critical thinking about what this person is saying.

The discharge is going to light up all of Earth?
If its powerful enough to light up the dark side of Earth, that means the side facing the sun isn't there any more.

The Illuminati is building underground bases to save the elite?
From massive earthquakes? Really? Underground!?! THESE are the people who amass trillions & run the world?

Crazy EM things happening when we pass through the tail?
Not only will the comet be several million miles above us,but since it will be headed back out, the tail will be pointing away from us.

17 million mile EM field?
Wow... Ok, technically that's right but the field gets weaker the farther you go from the source. So even if he's right about the core (which I highly doubt) the field would damn near nothing at that range. Hell, the Earth has a billion times more mass (literally) a far better power source (a molton, iron dynamo) & its effective EM field is only about 58,000 miles!

The person who wrote that thing is either a troll or an idiot.

There are many peculiar things about the circumstances behind this comet, most notable of which being its orbit resides within the plane of the planets, versus the vastly more common perpendicular orbit in accord to our stratum. It's a cylindrical shape and is about 2 miles in length...so it is not a natural object. Due to the coincidence of signifcant dates in correspondence with the Mayan calendar, numerology, and 9/11 during significant placements/alignments, some say this object could have been put in this artificial path intentionally to create a catalyst.

Governments around the world have been building bunkers, most of which were completed by 2009. They are getting ready for an event, in which they will seek refuge underground. The most known of these is probably the DIA in Colorado. On a side note, i find it interesting the CIA has relocated to Denver. NASA recently released a family preparedness video, advising to make preparations for future disasterous events, and they have since ended their shuttle program.

The symbolism on the Swiss Francs represents certain astrological alignments, and their effects on our DNA and the planet in correspondence with the birth of a new era, with new understanding and awareness. These notions also coincide with the end of the 9th wave of consciousness to take place on 10/28/11, according to the Mayan calendar...with the icing of the cake being the end of this hiatus closing on 12/23/12.

Let's not forget all the crazy weather/geomagnectic activity that we have been experiencing, as well as the Sun and its record breaking CME's.

Fact of the matter is we don't know for certain what we're dealing with here, as its not a natural object and facilitates extremely anomolous energetic principles. Many argue this object fits with the Hopi Blue Star Kachina prophecy. Where have you read that it will be several million miles above us when we pass through its tail?

Anyways, there are far too many coincidences, and most of it i won't even go into. We will see come september, and if nothing happens i will gladly eat crow. The science you are dealing with is outdated and lacks the sufficiency to explain the much bigger picture out there.

Edited by venom, 26 July 2011 - 02:08 AM.

#32 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

I think the takeaway here is "never trust anything with a long period".

#33 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

Maybe because Switzerland is home to the world bank...which i'm sure has some ties to the illuminati...

maybe not.

#34 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:00 AM

It has failed to effect absolutely anything else. It passed .002 AU from a little asteroid and had no effect at all. Yet it's gonna effect Earth at 500x times that distance?

I'll bet you $1,000 US dollars that there is no demonstrable impact of Elenin on Earth. Would you take that?

lol, you're trying to screw him with dollars?

everybody knows the dollar is going to collapse inside of three months!

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

You should wager on cans of beans. Those things are going to be the new gold. And Alpo. Alpo will also be very much in demand.

#36 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

I'm so sure of this I will start a thread, make wildly unsubstantiated and ludicrous claims, post a bunch of pictures, and then when one person suggests I become accountable for what I say, I'll back up my claims with the always bold "no thanks, I'd prefer we just wait and see" approach!

Bold strategy, Cotton.

#37 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

That describes 90 percent of the Panthers forum threads.

#38 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Which, ironically, is the only place on this board that venom has ever been right about anything.

#39 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Damn I missed it.

#40 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

I dont know why you guys get so up in arms over these discussions. Fact of the matter is no one knows what is going to happen during these time periods, and no one knows exactly for sure what this object Elenin even is. It has very anomolous characteristics to it and corresponds with a ton of esoteric concepts that have been around for thousands of years. If there is nothing to this, then it is one of the most coincidental scenarios of all time; or a highly devised disinformation campaign...however it wouldnt make sense to divert the conspiracy theorists' when there is only so many of them in the first place.

A little under two months and counting!

I guess you could say i fall victim to a little bit of wishful thinking :)

#41 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

I dont know why you guys get so up in arms over these discussions. Fact of the matter is no one knows what is going to happen during these time periods, and no one knows exactly for sure what this object Elenin even is. It has very anomolous characteristics to it and corresponds with a ton of esoteric concepts that have been around for thousands of years. If there is nothing to this, then it is one of the most coincidental scenarios of all time; or a highly devised disinformation campaign...however it wouldnt make sense to divert the conspiracy theorists' when there is only so many of them in the first place.

A little under two months and counting!

I guess you could say i fall victim to a little bit of wishful thinking :)

CWG is just mad because the economic boom he predicted when the hopey changey pres took office isn't happening.

#42 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,511 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:35 PM

lol another 2012 prophecy

how unexpected

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

lol another 2012 prophecy

how unexpected

It's all about putting the pieces together my friend. I for one take great interest in these notions because i feel we are about to outgrow these status-quo societal systems and way of life, which has involved thousands of years of control, manipulation, and slavery (in various forms), proving to be an inadequate way of life; in which it is now time for us to graduate to the next step. For this to happen the current systems need to crumble, as we see happening around the world as we speak. This is not about doom, gloom, or fear. Its about liberation and a higher level of understanding/awareness.

#44 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Again, nothing will come of this.

#45 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

It's all about putting the pieces together my friend. I for one take great interest in these notions because i feel we are about to outgrow these status-quo societal systems and way of life, which has involved thousands of years of control, manipulation, and slavery (in various forms), proving to be an inadequate way of life; in which it is now time for us to graduate to the next step. For this to happen the current systems need to crumble, as we see happening around the world as we speak. This is not about doom, gloom, or fear. Its about liberation and a higher level of understanding/awareness.

people have been waiting since the dawn of time for a miraculous force to come in and solve the worlds problems.

i'll let that track record speak for itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com