Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam given #1 (Update and he is Keeping the Number)

249 posts in this topic

Posted

:lol:

Keep digging your own grave...pretty soon Teeray won't even want to be associated with you and when that happens, you know you've hit rock bottom.

Posted

:lol:

Keep digging your own grave...pretty soon Teeray won't even want to be associated with you and when that happens, you know you've hit rock bottom.

I like how you try to downplay poo when you look dumb as hell. Fair weather "fail" "kep diggin ya grave". Like I said if you want to troll try to be good at it.

Posted

So #1 is official? Where can I buy the blue jersey now!

Posted

I realize people will find a way to hate Cam for this, but the Fowler article said he decided to keep it because he didn't want to make a big deal about the # he wore.

Posted

I like how you try to downplay poo when you look dumb as hell. Fair weather "fail" "kep diggin ya grave". Like I said if you want to troll try to be good at it.

A fairweather fan wouldn't be here after last year.

People like you are why Carolina "fans" have a terrible reputation around the league.

Posted

A fairweather fan wouldn't be here after last year.

People like you are why Carolina "fans" have a terrible reputation around the league.

Obviously you're only here to troll. You follow guys from Cali, that's cool, but don't front like you're a die-hard. Trolling is for lames that were picked on their whole life so they vent on the internet.

Posted

Obviously you're only here to troll. You follow guys from Cali, that's cool, but don't front like you're a die-hard. Trolling is for lames that were picked on their whole life so they vent on the internet.

I've never claimed to be a die hard.

They are my favorite team in football but on the scale of teams I really care about they are behind the Dodgers and Lakers and it's not even close.

It's sad you consider me a troll but I know more about this team, it's players, the philosophy, and the staff than you'll ever know.

Posted

I've never claimed to be a die hard.

They are my favorite team in football but on the scale of teams I really care about they are behind the Dodgers and Lakers and it's not even close.

It's sad you consider me a troll but I know more about this team, it's players, the philosophy, and the staff than you'll ever know.

yea sure you do;) Rivera did come from the chargers. Cant wait for someone to pick up Moore, but the again you love being a bitch ass troll so that won't keep you from coming back. :(

Posted

I love you

Posted

This is AWESOME. This will be the first jersey I've bought in 5 years. Also, you guys do realize this is a stealth victory for Cam right? Nothing finer than the rookie QB getting the #1 jersey that no other player in team history has had over the starter with the #2. Nobody should feel bad for Jimmy either since his #2 was originally seen as a slight to Matt Moore's #3. In fact, it would be awesome if we kept Moore so we could have our first-string, second-string, and third-string QBs all have their jersey numbers match up with their string numbers.

Posted

Cam deserves to be #1. Anyone that uses this as a character attack is lame as hell and is petty. Im glad our franchise and fanbase is growing nuts, now lets use em!

1 person likes this

Posted

You want us to impregnate the NFL?