• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Catman's 7/30 training camp practice observations

Was the cowboy fan a black male, middle aged? When I was there, there was a very vocal black male wearing a cowboy jersey. He was actually a pretty nice guy. I hit him with a similar zinger and he was good natured about it. He is harmless.

Yeah, sounds like the same guy... he didn't mean any harm but I still thought it was obnoxious to show up at another team's training camp wearing all your Cowboys gear, walk up to someone you don't know and tell them about how you're forced to watch this practice because you're own team is too far away, etc...

Damn CatMan what you doing wearing your autographed jersey? I hope you got that autographed today.

Nope, got it autographed at one of the practices last year... I'm always scared of spilling something on it, but I bought it to wear it so I'm going to enjoy it and hope for the best.

...in fact, I was sweating so profusely today that I had to throw that jersey in the wash tonight. Was worried that something might happen to the autograph but I just got it out and it's all good, phew!

Im going to try to make it at 6 today with my two young sons! Do they have a spot to toss a football around at, I know im going to have my hands full keeping my boys entertained, lol!

I took the family out and it was a great time. Other than Fan Fest this was my first time attending a practice. Even the kids seemed to have a good time, despite the heat. We got there very early, about 3:00. We saw Jerry Richardson riding around with Danny Morrison on a cart. We got some pics with Richardson and got him to sign my helmet. I even talked a little football with him, it was really a neat experience. After practice we got a few autographs, and my wife was able to chase down Dwill to get him to sign her jersey. It was the highlight of her life I think. Captain Munnerlyn came over to were we were and hung out with everyone for a while. He gave one of my girls his wrist band and was taking pics with everyone long after the rest of the team had left. He was a really nice guy and you could tell he was humbled at the amount of fans around him.

I am going to have to agree with Catman on the Armanti statements. He looked much improved. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do with a year under his belt.

I saw so many people that looked familiar not sure if it is from pics on here or the few times I went to the tailgate. I was close to asking several people if they were from the huddle, but didnt want to sound like an azz, if I was wrong. I now know that I saw Catman for sure in the autographed Beason jersey. Another guy I saw at the beacon and at practice had a panthers logo tatted on his calf, I know I have seen that pic on here before. He was wearing a Shockey jersey. Any idea who that was?

pics

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150327206613064.393747.552458063&l=aa24e04061&type=1

Great report man...thanx so much. I was watching the news last night and saw people sitting in bleachers....was wondering where those came from; didn't see those last year when I was at camp.....you da man!!!!!

I have missed these threads so, so much.

You were behind my wife and I when we were buying beer tickets and getting our wristbands. I think you guys even spoke. I thought you looked familiar from the pic I've seen on here but didn't feel like asking a stranger "are you Catman on the internetz?" Next time I'll say hello.

Never feel Akward to ask someone if they go on carolinahuddle at a panthers event. Have u ever been to the carolina huddle tailgate?

Yup!

Waits for TRD to comment that grown men shouldn't be out there at camp wearing football jerseys. LOL

Great report man...thanx so much. I was watching the news last night and saw people sitting in bleachers....was wondering where those came from; didn't see those last year when I was at camp.....you da man!!!!!

That practice was held in the stadium....not the usual practice field that the Panthers use.

They use the stadium for a few of the Wofford practices.

Im going to try to make it at 6 today with my two young sons! Do they have a spot to toss a football around at, I know im going to have my hands full keeping my boys entertained, lol!

Yup, there's plenty of space to toss a ball around... have a great time!

LOL, you could see through the back of my head?

Ah ok the original video just showed a wide shot of the stands, I saw the video you actually referencing.