Photo
- - - - -

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#76 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,594 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

When I first got here a few weeks ago, I confessed my sin of formerly being a Falcon's fan.

But, even then, I always respected Jerry Richardson.

I also always had a world of respect for Ron Rivera (wanting, at that time, the Falcons to hire Rivera when they hired Mike Smith).

Add on to that my long-time distaste for that oily-as-hell Arthur Blank, my tiring of the "Matty Ice" legend when he hasn't accomplished jack squat, and then the Falcon's continuing, year after year, to try to build a team from the skill positions out and ignoring the building blocks (OL and DL).

Then, when Carolina drafted Cam, I looked at what I liked in the NFL and what I didn't like and asked myself "Why am I here?" (with regard to the Falcons).

And decided NO GOOD REASON.

I actually liked and admired more things about the Carolina organization than I did my supposed "favorite team".

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm an Auburn alum and die-hard Cam fan so that had a lot to do with it.

But there were LOTS of reasons I decided to switch.

And I sure as hell don't intend to switch back.

Was about to rep you for the switch .. Then you ruined it .. I sorry.

#77 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

Was about to rep you for the switch .. Then you ruined it .. I sorry.

Rain with the epic round house kick!

#78 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

Honestly most of the fans here just suffered the worse season in the NFL last year. Sure some will pull for the Panthers cause they like cam but to call anyone here a bandwagoner is kind of well...stupid at this point.

#79 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

I must admit I only registered here to get in on the Cam discussion and the draft. This is the first message board for me. I used to come read the articles on the home page and go on with my day. There was so much hate an ignorance I felt like "the huggers" needed more backup. As far as being a Panther fan goes, this site isn't old enough for all that "you just signed up so you must be a new panther fan poo". Yall sound like little girls with poo. Also I welcome all new fans of the new additions to the team to become Carolina Panther fans. Just don't wait until we make it to a Superbowl to start claiming you've been a fan, that's that buull shyit(Bernie Mac voice)

#80 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,086 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

"can not give PI to Teeray ever again.... Must spread it before u can"

Dude you're all over it in this thread

example of why pi and swag continue to lose value

#81 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Honestly, I can't handle bandwagon fans. They jump from team to team, saying they are their favorite based on talent that they have, games they have won, and obviously if they just won a superbowl.

Its fugging annoying. I have friends that have a new favorite team every year, and coincidentally those new teams have always gotten into the playoffs or won a superbowl.

Whatever, but you are fake football fans. I've been a Panther fan since I was 5, when the team entered the league. I never switched, even through miserable seasons, miserable QB's, a lost superbowl, and playoff meltdowns.

You band wagoners and Cam huggers have fun for now, the rest of us know we are the better fans.

oh, and

Posted Image

Edited by weymouthst, 03 August 2011 - 10:28 AM.

#82 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

LOl "IF"

"If'' hahahahahahaha

#83 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

LOl "IF"

"If'' hahahahahahaha

What you talking bout Willis?

#84 PanthersGuy28

PanthersGuy28

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

Yeah there are so many bandwagon fans at my school. When the Panthers are good, oh everyone lovesss the Panthers but recently you can't find one. There's a lot of Eagles and Steelers fans now, rofl. A few Chargers...ya know. That's the only thing I'm dreading, when we get good and we're consistently making the playoffs everyone will hop back on the bandwagon and they shouldn't be allowed to. I've loved this team since I was 6 and I'll love them until I go to my grave.

#85 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:55 AM

if he looks like jimmy did ill be thinking we made a mistake. but as long as he is on the team ill support him.

#86 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

I think the big thing Cam has over Clausen besides being bigger, stronger, and just better. Is that he can actually make plays with his legs instead of crumble.

Even if they were equal in talent the plays Cam can make with his feet will be all the difference nothing. I fully expect him to be a better passer and player overall than Clausen though.

#87 ammofan

ammofan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

Who cares if they leave? I only care about the team and the news surrounding the team...I would think it's probably a good thing if we gain popularity from Cam "dickriders". Really just whatever.

#88 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:13 AM

malik, whether Cam fails or not, will you leave?

#89 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:14 AM

i hope to god he doesn't fail. that would suck a bunch. at least with jimmy i knew he would be worthless from the beginning. I was not on the camwagon to begin with, but i see his potential and how hard he works and i can't help but feel hopeful that he can do well.

#90 mtmitchell

mtmitchell

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

For the record, I'm not new, I'm old. That is old in years, and I keep forgetting my id, and/or password. I've been a Panther's fan since '95. I would tell you how long I've been on the forum, but if I could remember that I'd probably remember my first login id. I'm also a SC Gamecocks fan, and for those two reasons I'm happy as all get out that Cam in now a Panther and not a tiger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com