Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is third starting linebacker? (For Panthers from NFL.com)

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Rookie Lawrence Wilson is the favorite to win the starting Sam linebacker spot, but I think he will have his struggles early even though he was impressive at the Senior Bowl. Keep an eye on the Panthers shuffling the deck all summer and looking at combinations with Dan Connor and Jon Beason on the field with Thomas Davis if he's healthy. Nic Harrisand Jason Williams will also push to play.

Wtf?

How do these writers have a job, seriously?

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d821087b1/article/stuck-on-cam-all-eyes-will-be-on-newtons-progress?module=HP11_hot_topics

Nic Harris has been cut by the way.

Posted

:lol:

No wonder everyone thinks we're so terrible.

Posted

WTF.....................................

Who the hell wrote that garbage?

Posted

WTF.....................................

Who the hell wrote that garbage?

Pat Kirwan

Posted

Pat Kirwan

How the hell did he get that load of garbage? Also how does he still have a job.

lmao

Posted

THESE WRITERS CAN LICK MY BALLS!!!

If you don't know what the fug you're writing about then don't do it. It just sounds stupid.

Posted

Yea James Anderson only was 9th in the league in tackles with 3.5 sacks 1 int and 2 Forced Fumbles and 5 defended passes. No he certainly won't contend for his old spot. We gave him that new contract just for giggles.

1 person likes this

Posted

considering they spend 95% of their time sucking on the patriots, eagles, and colts balls im not surprised they don't know crap about any other team.

Posted

Can't say I'm surprised, we get shafted again. Only Panthers fans and friends of Panthers fans really know anything about this team. Other than that all people know about us is CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON. 2-14 LOL BAD. CAM NEWTON

Posted

Pat Kirwan.

y u no do simple research ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Posted

Wait... I thought Lamar Lathon had that spot on lock.

Posted

pat kirwin said last week that stefan lefors is the expected starting quarterback coming into the season.