• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#151 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

Holy poo he just overthrew #89 by 5 yards when he was wide open for an incompletion.

#152 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

no, you can't. the bet was supposed to be on poorly thrown deep balls. if it hits the Wr's hands, it's not a poorly thrown ball,imo.

If the receiver has to stop/slow down to make the catch, that's not an accurate pass

#153 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

What about balls that he throws out of bounds but the receivers still get their hands on? Are those accurate?

#154 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,941 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

can you guys PM over this ghey bet plz! BTW there is no doubt he had more than 3 bad throws over 20 yards. Everyone in the world has 3 bad throws over 20 yards including Peyton Manning.

Can I just call it in favor of TRD? Still doesn't mean he is right about anything in regards to Cam's accuracy.

#155 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,273 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Isn't it crazy how "fans" supported Clausen whether they liked the pick or not last year before he played? Yet, Cam isn't given that same treatment. It's weird that people who are supposed to be "fans" of our team are pie'ing and swag'ing each other for trashing a guy who's supposed to be our franchise QB and could turn us into a contender year in and year out.

After living through all of our QB issues since the franchise's inception, I never thought I would see the day where our "fans" would hope for and revel in the failure of a QB we chose with the #1 overall pick.

Keep starting your trolling pissing contests in threads to demean him, by all means... Because if you care about this team, you're demeaning it too, because THE GUY IS A ROOKIE AND HASN'T EVEN TAKEN A SNAP YET... But, you're trashing him? Damn, Clausen didn't even get this last year...

For those of you doing this, you're pathetic. This sh*t is just getting old and unbearable to read.

Now, you can leave this thread and look for the next Cam thread to troll in.

Edited by Proudiddy, 03 August 2011 - 04:27 PM.

#156 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

post whatever throws you like. i think that it's kinda hilarious that 2 of these 3 throws went for TDs, though. hopefully, he'll keep making those "crappy" throws that go for TDs when he's playing for the Panthers next month.

How about the interception (not sure if it was in bounds) on teh sideline in the Oregon game? His receiver fully laid out and still couldn't get there.

#157 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,941 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

If the receiver has to stop/slow down to make the catch, that's not an accurate pass

Then we also have to reduce Andrew Luck's TD by about 10 tds this season including two in the Orange Bowl. This is pooty stuff by both you guys.

#158 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Kenny Fugging Powers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationViera, Florida

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

On throws over 0 yards, his accuracy drops significantly, indicating that his numbers are inflated by easy throws a 3rd grader could make.

Zone coverage is when you need to be accurate to fit the ball into tight windows but his numbers are significantly worse when facing zones.

Spin away.

You are by far my least favorite poster on this board. It takes a special person to constantly post things just to annoy people. I pity the people who have to deal with you in real life away from the message board.

#159 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

I fukin hated Clausen...I went on record saying he'd bring the franchise more embarrassment than production.

#160 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,947 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

If matt moore doesnt win the starting job will you stop posting?

#161 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

post whatever throws you like. i think that it's kinda hilarious that 2 of these 3 throws went for TDs, though. hopefully, he'll keep making those "crappy" throws that go for TDs when he's playing for the Panthers next month.

If you think those receivers are going to be that wide open, you have a simpler mind than I imagined.

Here's the link...I'll post what I want for your sig and avatar later today and have Salty enforce it for me if you don't comply.

http://weblogs.sun-s..._breakdo_1.html

#162 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

If matt moore doesnt win the starting job will you stop posting?

If he does can I have your mod powers for a week?

#163 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

God damn I could win on teh first 3 throws of the first video in that sun sentinal link but I want to have a little fun with it

2 completions and a pass the the receiver makes a horrible play on and drops.

You're running out of steam lately. You used to be better at this.

#164 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

Missed dude on a corner route in the USC game as well.

I think I'm near double digits

#165 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,941 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

TRD plz go to your meeting. Can't wait to see his avatar pic though :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com