• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#61 armistice

armistice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:26 PM

Thank you Lazy person. :3 So yeah, more like 3. All of them could be considered busts I suppose, although Pike has seen very little action.

#62 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

Thank you Lazy person. :3 So yeah, more like 3. All of them could be considered busts I suppose, although Pike has seen very little action.

Pike was only ever ment to be camp fodder and a project as a career backup. Guys like pike are picked hoping to find the next brady.

#63 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

Wait, Dan Morgan actually made an account on here? Why?

#64 SF4Nynah

SF4Nynah

• ALL-PRO
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

Longtime lurker, rarely post, but I happened across this site that take a look at every pick the Panthers made from 95 to 2003.

http://charlotte.abo...aft_History.htm

A lot of it, you've already said here, but there was some interesting stuff. Surprising how many pick never even saw a single down in the NFL. I guess that's standard for all teams, but still, there are two or three every year.

Edited to add that apparently, this IS my first post. Could have sworn I've posted at least a few times before. Oh well...

#65 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,578 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Because when he was running his pizza place he was drumming up some business here with Zods kinda help, but I'm sure within 2 hours he regretted doing it.

#66 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Three guys I really liked

Kindal Moorehead
Colin Branch
Jeno James

#67 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Kindal Moorehead
Colin Branch
Jeno James

They are all free agents. I don't know exactly what there doing but theve been out of the game for 3+ years so that pretty much makes them retired.

#68 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

They are all free agents. I don't know exactly what there doing but theve been out of the game for 3+ years so that pretty much makes them retired.

i am pretty sure James signed with the Dolphins after us and Moorehead Atlanta.

#69 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,077 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

wonder what nick goings has been up too

married a cute ex-topcat

#70 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

i am pretty sure James signed with the Dolphins after us and Moorehead Atlanta.

That was still 3 years ago and they've been released since then.

#71 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Kindal Moorehead
Colin Branch
Jeno James

Hey man maybe you could give us an update to what they are doing?

#72 kornicova

kornicova

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

Don't know if anyone has seen MMQ Tuesday edition this week but Keary Colbert may be making a comeback to the Chiefs.

Apparently sent a video to the team and was lighting it up and then did likewise in a workout and could get a roster spot as a result

#73 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

Don't know if anyone has seen MMQ Tuesday edition this week but Keary Colbert may be making a comeback to the Chiefs.

Apparently sent a video to the team and was lighting it up and then did likewise in a workout and could get a roster spot as a result

the workout

he signed last week best of luck to him.

Edited by Gipetto, 16 August 2011 - 11:42 PM.

#74 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:04 AM

Stefan lefors - we all remember him hes currently a free agent in the CFL.

Randy Fasani - could run a bit but don't ever let him pass. Hes currently working as a offensive coordinator at Ripon Christian High School

Eric Shelton - the guy that was suppose to replace stephen davis but was just too how should i say this? lost. Hes currently working at a bed bath & beyond in lexington kentucky.

Ricky Manning, Jr.
- good nickleback but horrible starter, He's currently in the UFL on the florida tuskers. Also as far as i know hes banned from every dennys in the country,

Keary Colbert - Mr one year wonder is currently playing for the UFL and as far as i know his hands are still stone.

Drew Carter - looked good at times but fragile as a toothpick. He's currently selling jewlery in cali and acting in commercials.

Jordan Carstens
- i loved this guy he was a get er done type of person if he didn't have kidney issues he would probably still be a panther. Right now hes still a waiting a kidney transplant.

it lists Colbert as signed with the Chief's, but it's not like he's going to go in and be an all star. he's a one year wonder like someone else i am not too high on. is that really what Carter is doing???? Manning Jr, how can i forget him, too bad he didnt work out. Eric Shelton, talk about waste. Fasani and QB, nope. LaFlors had a nice story, but he just never wowed me as a QB though i hoped he would.

#75 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,609 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:07 AM

good for Colbert - I don't know what happened to him here, but it was clear he had some amount of talent. Hopefully he can make something of his second chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com