Photo
- - - - -

Notes from FanFest

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 AntiBuc

AntiBuc

It ain't what it was

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:21 AM

I went to last year's fan fest (for the first time ever) and although I wanted to go to yesterday's, had to work. Last year they looked just terrible. Afterwards, I remember telling a close friend (a buc fan from Tampa) how Tampa was probably going to whup us good. They just looked lost; it was THAT bad. Of course, we know the rest of that story.

Glad to hear all the good things about this year's fan fest. Looking for that energy and those positives to carry into the season. I'm not much at talking trash, but I am debating what to tell my buc-fan friend. Just hope our Panthers will walk my talk!

#26 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

Literally Can't Even

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:21 AM

Big Ass Post

wow, fantastic write up man. I wish I could go see cam practice and everything, I would love to have my preconceived notions from the draft changed from first hand experience. Everything I've heard thus far leads me to believe that he really has a shot at being great for us, even if he is still a rookie and making rookie mistakes.

#27 grateflday

grateflday

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Cam did a much better job getting/throwing the ball downfield. It did seem like Clausen was throwing everything short. I cant recall one, let alone 2 good throws downfield. I also saw more zip on Cam's throws.

#28 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

I personally still felt like both Cam and Jimmy were holding the ball a little long in the pocket. However, this is to be expected with young QB's. Experience will help them develop that clock in their head.

Overall, I was impressed with Cam.