Jangler

Post a pic, any pic.

12,345 posts in this topic

Baby_elephant_kicked.gif

tumblr_lrl7rvGhTh1qbgoot.gif

we need to be more like the animals...do you feel the love?

He's got a cool story to tell the chicks...

See what I did there?

Badum dum!!

:D

Never microwave your cell phone:

mobile-phone-texting-autocorrect-in-the-microwave-txt-it.gif

Is this from a horror movie? At 6 seconds, it looks just like a human head opening it's mouth.

Is this from a horror movie? At 6 seconds, it looks just like a human head opening it's mouth.

It is from a commercial where a company was trying to convince everyone cell phones are evil. And yes, it is a human head zombie type thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Can't forget Greg Olsen.
    • Speaking of a lack of experience at CB last year... Here is a sneak peak of the side-by-side post-draft roster comparisons I'm working on, position by position.  I happened to start tonight with CB. Here's what our roster looked like at CB on May 1 last year vs. May 1 this year (UDFAs excluded).    Obviously we didn't know who our starting CBs would be in 2016, especially since we quickly released Boykin, one of the only experienced corners on the roster at the time...  But going with the trio of Benwikere / Bradberry / Worley, among them, only 6 NFL starts, compared with 104 starts for the trio of Bradberry, Munnerlyn & Worley!  NO true veteran leader of the CBs in 2016.  What a difference a year makes.  Huge to get Captain back.  May he ball out and help us get a ring! Anything else strike you all about this comparison, or anything you would like me to add / change in terms of the presentation? I hope to be able to post new positions each day in the coming week.  Maybe 2 positions per day....