Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

Epl is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

317 posts in this topic

Man City with 10 men came back to 3:2. It's FA Cup so it doesn't really matter. The title is what's important.

Arsenal is sitting back and enjoying today's results - Chelsea only got 1 point from Norwich. Newcastle got blasted at Fulham (with Dempsey's hat trick). And right now Liverpool is down 2 at Bolton.

Dirk Kuyt just ManUed ManU - 88th minute goal and then just missed on another one a minute later.

and Liverpool knocks U out of the FA Cup.

Dirk Kuyt just ManUed ManU - 88th minute goal and then just missed on another one a minute later.

and Liverpool knocks U out of the FA Cup.

So pissed I didn't cut on the fox soccer channel. That's awesome though

Arsenal vs Aston Villa tomorrow at 11am. Will Arsenal lose 4 in a row? Arsene Wenger's ass is on hot sit right now.

Arsenal vs Aston Villa tomorrow at 11am. Will Arsenal lose 4 in a row? Arsene Wenger's ass is on hot sit right now.

Isn't their GM in trouble for tax evasion?

Apparently Liverpool approached Man City about a Carroll for Tevez deal, but City said no

Only way to describe that effort is pathetic. Just embarrassing, lazy, fuging pathetic. Team should be ashamed of the 7 minute span. We have nothing to play for this season and we let an opportunity like this slip away. Another nail in McLeish's coffin. Get this joke out of here.

I tho Arsenal was done after halftime. I have no idea what Arsene told em in a locker room but it worked. 3 goals in 7 min was crazy...