Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lawson left practice on a crutch

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently stubbed his toe, had x-ray which was negative, and is expected back at practice tomorrow.

Posted

My heart sank when I read your title

Posted

so did mine, I thought I was going to come in here and read he messed himself up bad or something.

Posted

yeah it cannot be that bad......none of the media outlets are not making anything of it

Posted

I think it was may be a little media spooking by Lawson (played it up a bit)...No doubt he got hurt, but I don't think it's a big deal...The dookies probably all orgasmed at the same time last night, though.

Posted

he better be fine... if he's not 100% and larry drew plays most of the game... i think we have more turnovers than we have ever had.

Posted

he better be fine... if he's not 100% and larry drew plays most of the game... i think we have more turnovers than we have ever had.

Dear God...if we had to depend solely on Larry Drew, we would be royally screwed. This team is done without Lawson.

Posted

Dear God...if we had to depend solely on Larry Drew, we would be royally screwed. This team is done without Lawson.

See next year.

Posted

See next year.

negative, we got the number 4 guard in America (Dexter Strickland) and the number 13 guard in America (Leslie McDonald) coming to play for us next year. Good thought though.

Posted

Yeah, the only problem for next year will be the lack of experience. As far as raw talent goes though, the 2009 class could very well be Roy's best class since he's been here.

Posted

Lack of experience? Ginyard is a fifth year senior, Thompson is a senior, Drew, Davis, Zeller are only going to get better. There is going to be a big dropoff from this year, but no reason what so ever that next years team can't contend for the ACC title.

Posted

See next year.

So players don't get better from year to year? BWAHHHA! Drew could very well be good next year. He's gotten enough time and experience to understand what it's like. Players usually do make the biggest leap from year one to two.