Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePantherDude

The Reason Beason hasn't preacticed/played yet.

22 posts in this topic

I have absolutely no worries about Beason's productivity. When it's game time, Jon will clock in and go to work. If he doesn't get on the field at all in TC, he will still rack up 120+ tackles this season. There's a reason we all call him Beast. Beast ain't no shirker or shrinking violet, laying out just cause he got a little tweak. What's happening now is just the staff being cautious.

1 person likes this

what would that be?

The purpose was to make cap space. The secondary reason for the contract was to pay delhomme for past performance.

1 person likes this

never ceases to amaze me how little people know about their favorite team..

It's just from him working out all the time in the offseason.

this is probably true...my friend was working out with him while he was in NC and said he was and still is a gym rat and over does it sometimes....so it may be linked to too much gym time and not enough recovery time

If he hadn't shoved his foot so far up Greg Frye's ass, the achilles would be fine by now.

The purpose was to make cap space. The secondary reason for the contract was to pay delhomme for past performance.

The entire paying a player for past performance is idiotic when you’re washed up.

never ceases to amaze me how little people know about their favorite team..

Very true.

the FO isn't so inept that they just throw contracts at invaluable players..

Very true.

your point is invalid as already explained. try again.

your point is invalid as already explained. try again.

No one really explained anything that went against my point. The cap space saved on Jakes contract was to sign draft picks but it was still for an invaluable player..The entire contract wouldn’t have been necessary is the FO didn’t decide to pay peppers 1 million per game.

guys/gals.. the FO isn't so inept that they just throw contracts at invaluable players..

jake delhomme, thomas davis, ken lucas