Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Take the Cam Newton pledge...

205 posts in this topic

I take my pledge to Cam Newton, as long as it includes an opt-out.

Noobs are on the way!!

sorry just got distracted by your sig, did you say boobs are on the way? because I'm all for that!!

Nobody should ever be satisfied with a loss. It is still exciting though.

satisfied no.......not having to yell "please no interception" everytime the ball was in the air...........very enjoyable.

im not satisfied and it has nothing to do with Cam.

I want wins and a defense that doesn't give up 30. Cam can't always have a 400+ yard game with elite ratings. Which obviously wouldn't seal it anyways.

I was talkin with the guys watchin this game in Raleigh.. we should have won that game, and as much as I expect a shitload of losses, this game did not sit well. not when Cam put up 400 yards and we should have been up 21-7 at the end of the game.. or at best, 21-14..

however, this year will be ugly.. we need to get through another draft, that I HOPE will sufficiently (or better than average) put some players around us within the next year or 2 that will help this team change it's atmosphere of only being just adequate..

Off subject a bit but I was curious if the Cam jersey might go for semi big bucks for the 9/11 auction. If they put it up and since he broke the record who knows huh?

Cam Newton leading the league in passing! Who woulda thunk it?

Cam Newton leading the league in passing! Who woulda thunk it?

Careful, Tom Brady still has to play tommorow night. But it is a great feeling to have a QB and WR at the top of the stat sheet.

Careful, Tom Brady still has to play tommorow night. But it is a great feeling to have a QB and WR at the top of the stat sheet.

It won't happen. Brady has never thrown for as many yards in his career in a game as Cam did last night.

It won't happen. Brady has never thrown for as many yards in his career in a game as Cam did last night.

Watch it happen. I need him to do that for FF needs, D.Will let me down today bigtime.

I became a believer since the pre-season because of how he protected the ball. He took some hard knocks yesterday and again, he protected the ball. But I have NEVER seen ANY quarterback tackle an opposing player like Cam did after his interception yet, debut for 422 yds passing against constant blitzes!!! Good Lord, do we need a pledge?