Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What makes the Panthers sucking worse?

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Best thread I've ever read because it's so true, I can't stand transplants

Transplants suck, now implants, thats a whole nother ball game.

Posted · Report post

should have thrown that sub in his face and said "eat fresh motha f*cker"

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Try being a Panther Fan in the middle of Probation Nation.....

Posted · Report post

should here the stuff/crap I put up on a daily basis, here in southern texas.

The only good thing about this area, is there are a lot of old oiler fans around, that actually know something about football...these tend to be the most knowledgeable fans in the area.

Posted · Report post

BUT BUT MY AUNTS COUSINS BROTHERS GRANDADS SISTER IS FROM PITTSURGH....IT'S IN MY BLOOD!!!!

Thats what I love

Posted · Report post

I definitely understand. I’m seeing a lot of new Panthers fans because of Cam Newton. Here in SC I run into a lot of Gamecock fans that don’t even watch the NFL.

Posted · Report post

This asshole that made my sammich (theres a joke in here somewhere) at subway told me I needed to burn my panthers hat (that I wear almost every day). He's always talking poo.

What the hell, the dude makes sandwiches for a living? Aint no dude making me a sandwich gonna talk crap about my football team, just put the fuggin mayo on it and do the dishes *****.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

BUT BUT MY AUNTS COUSINS BROTHERS GRANDADS SISTER IS FROM PITTSURGH....IT'S IN MY BLOOD!!!!

Thats what I love

my parents are from PA and big Stillers fans.. shower me with rep that I made it out alive.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What the hell, the dude makes sandwiches for a living? Aint no dude making me a sandwich gonna talk crap about my football team, just put the fuggin mayo on it and do the dishes *****.

it's called a Sandwich Artist, and it's highly respected.. get your facts straight homeboy..

Posted · Report post

it's called a Sandwich Artist, and it's highly respected.. get your facts straight homeboy..

Calm down Jared.

Posted · Report post

Man I hate that too! I hate listening to WFNZ when you have people like Kenny, Cowboy ___________, or Steeler _______, call in.

Kenny LOL does this dude really need to call into every show saying the same exact damn thing bashing the Panthers. Kenny get a life man!

Posted · Report post

nothing better than unc/steeler fans in raleigh.