31 replies to this topic

#16 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

So, assuming all of that is completely true, you blame Obama for this? You think they just popped up as soon as he was sworn in? WTF does lack of law enforcement have anything to do with a president that's only been in office a couple months? I thought Bush's almighty home land security would prevent this kind of stuff?

No...Not what I meant. Sorry if it read that way. What I meant was he's definitely not gonna touch that issue at all. That's what I meant. Bush let it start on his watch!

Edited by ChucktownK, 11 March 2009 - 09:27 PM.

#17 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:22 PM

Of course it's legal. That's the problem. It should bother people. But I guess complacency just keeps on about it's merry little way just like the attitude that got us into the financial crisis we are in. "Meh, let's wait til something bad happens, then we'll fix it later." Now...I'm not saying DO anything yet. I just wanted to bring up the subject since it's so close to home. Security in the states isn't that great right now and it's only gonna get worse with the lack of funding.

So..... you just wanted to bitch?

#18 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

Come get me...........that's all I can tell them.

Hope they sent their wish list to Santa..........oh wait.......they don't believe in him..........do they. :D

I'm good.

#19 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

So..... you just wanted to bitch?

Basically...Yeah! That and see who else felt the same.

This is the Tinder Box right? Or is it the Obama love-in?

#20 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

Come get me...........that's all I can tell them.

Hope they sent their wish list to Santa..........oh wait.......they don't believe in him..........do they. :D

YEA! Stupid fuging moslims!

#21 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

Of course it's legal. That's the problem. It should bother people. But I guess complacency just keeps on about it's merry little way just like the attitude that got us into the financial crisis we are in. "Meh, let's wait til something bad happens, then we'll fix it later." Now...I'm not saying DO anything yet. I just wanted to bring up the subject since it's so close to home. Security in the states isn't that great right now and it's only gonna get worse with the lack of funding.

I agree. This falls right in line with a ton of other problems facing Americans, brought on by Americans, and fall squarely on the shoulders of Americans.........even with them knowing it, yet some have no clue because of how the system works.

#22 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

Basically...Yeah! That and see who else felt the same.

This is the Tinder Box right? Or is it the Obama love-in?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, engine9 and I were having a nice discussion on the appropriateness of LOLing during a time of war.

#23 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

I agree. This falls right in line with a ton of other problems facing Americans, brought on by Americans, and fall squarely on the shoulders of Americans.........even with them knowing it, yet some have no clue because of how the system works.

The real problem is even when we had the money, we still had a LOT of lax security where it really mattered. I get really saddened/angered when people in this country (especially CA where I live) that have this separation attitude where if it doesn't happen near where they live or to someone they know then it's not a big deal. The attitude that "It will never happen to us or here" is the perfect component for disaster.

#24 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

I'm not sure what you're talking about, engine9 and I were having a nice discussion on the appropriateness of LOLing during a time of war.

Then stop asking me questions.

#25 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

Then stop asking me questions.

don't boss me.

#26 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

It's frowned upon, but still legal. Though, so you know, that's how terrorists laugh.

LUMB

:smilielol5:

#27 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

Wondering if the Muslim Action Network has a propoganda film for Christians too? :rolleyes:

#28 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,358 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

I never believed him, but I have a buddy that lives out Near Boulder, Colorado. Swears that a few years back that there was a weird fenced in camp with Arab's guarding it with guns back into the woods about 10 miles outside the city. Oh well, this crap has probably been going on for a while. The funding for the Egyptian bombing in the 90's was done in the USA by the # 2 Al-Quadea guy.

#29 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

It would be crazy to believe that the only Al-Quaida members who have gotten inside the country were captured or died on the planes. Of course they are living and working here. You needed a Fox News story to realize that?

Good thing ChucktownK came to our rescue, there's no other way that we would have been able to deduce the obvious.

#30 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

It would be crazy to believe that the only Al-Quaida members who have gotten inside the country were captured or died on the planes. Of course they are living and working here. You needed a Fox News story to realize that?

Good thing ChucktownK came to our rescue, there's no other way that we would have been able to deduce the obvious.

So, assuming all of that is completely true, you blame Obama for this? You think they just popped up as soon as he was sworn in? WTF does lack of law enforcement have anything to do with a president that's only been in office a couple months? I thought Bush's almighty home land security would prevent this kind of stuff?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.