Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanther12 Info(If you don't like him don't click topic)

155 posts in this topic

Posted

:grabs popcorn and vodka:

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay okay lets all sit down and pretend to be sane.

Posted

You would think after all the times he has been wrong, he would quit posting... Which means he is either an unbelievably egomaniacal idiot or he actually does have inside info. If Panthers actually get Sammuel, he would gain my trust back.

Still not sure what news I said about the Panthers I ever got wrong. News about other NFL teams yes I was given wrong info. But hey I guess its just me against the world right.

Posted

I really want tommie harris, asante would be great but im sick of trading draft picks.

1 person likes this

Posted

You would think after all the times he has been wrong, he would quit posting... Which means he is either an unbelievably egomaniacal idiot or he actually does have inside info. If Panthers actually get Sammuel, he would gain my trust back.

Ridiculous post.

He hasn't once said the Panthers would end up with Samuel, so for you to set such lofty standards, is completely illogical.

Everything that he could be saying is true, even if the Panthers end up with nothing else.

Posted

Why would the Eagles cut Hanson if they have intentions of trading Samuel.

Look at it this way, if the Panthers were ran as smartly as the Eagles, if we were going to trade Jonathon Stewart, do you think we would cut Tyrell Sutton?

Posted

I know, I know, lets cut Dan Connor then trade Jon Beason.

Posted

Warm Apple Pie with a scoop of Vanilla sounds good.

Posted

Ridiculous post.

He hasn't once said the Panthers would end up with Samuel, so for you to set such lofty standards, is completely illogical.

Everything that he could be saying is true, even if the Panthers end up with nothing else.

So last summer the New York Yankees were interested in a starting pitcher by the name of Cliff Lee. There were reports saying the Yankees are interested in Cliff Lee, the Yankees are in talks with Cliff Lee, the Yankees have offered a contract to Cliff Lee. As you may or may not know Cliff Lee did not sign with the New York Yankees but rather the Philadelphia Phillies. Now were those reports not true because no one at the NY Daily News or NY Post said the YANKEES WILL SIGN CLIFF LEE? Does it mean since they never definitively stated the Yankees will end up with Cliff Lee they never talked and never had interest?

I am telling you, the Panthers and Eagles HAVE talked about Asante Samuel. The Eagles and Panthers HAVE talked about Asante Samuel today. The Panthers DID believe they had a deal in place for Samuel. The Panthers WILL trade for a CB.

I am sorry I have a source and I am not a fortune teller and can tell you who the Panthers end up with.

Posted

Ridiculous post.

That's the thing. Most of his predictions can't be proven wrong because they lack boldness. I could have made most of his predictions. The boldest things he said, albeit not about the Panthers, were completely wrong. I don't see why it's so unrealistic to not believe him unless there is some proof from another source that they were interested in Samuel.

1 person likes this

Posted

twitter = legal stalking

Posted

Why would the Eagles cut Hanson if they have intentions of trading Samuel.

The eagles are deeeeep at CB. Check out their other CBs. Joselio is just a casualty of the depth at that position. Joselio is a Captian munnerlynn here, we don't need another captain. (Sorry Scmunnerlyn1).

1 person likes this