#47 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,516 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

We beat your poo team with jimmy fugging clausen, "buddy".

I went to that game.

Jimmy Clausen had his best game that day. That's kinda sad for the Cards..

#48 BIGREDCARDSFAN

BIGREDCARDSFAN

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

its going to be a laugher even though cards sucked last year we had a good game last year againts sam bradford which that was his first game as a pro i think cam will be good but just not in his first NFL game

#49 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Listen up Arizona! You are now ON NOTICE!

This week the Carolina Panthers play in Northern Mexico against a team that can think of nothing more menacing than a little red bird to represent their team. A place where pasty white home owners water their rock gardens while pretending to be anything but the walking maxi pads in plaid shorts we all know them to be. A place where the only thing more common than losing is sand.

Welcome to Arizona! We make Utah look exciting.

Wait, whats that? Feel that cool breeze? A mysterious change is in the air.

Winning is coming.

The old regime is gone. A new leader has emerged and is cleaning house. Gone are the days of the 3rd and long draw play. There will be no more sitting on the laurels of a 3 point lead, desperately trying to run out the clock. Our new leader is a true warrior, a military man, a fighter.

Posted Image

Winning is coming.

Featured in this new army is a young upstart, full of potential and the pedigree to be a great leader. A fighter in his own right, he is known as the Happy Warrior, as he appears to be smiling in even the most dire of situations.

Posted Image

Winning is coming

This new Panthers squad features a warrior the likes of which Panthers fans have rarely witnessed. He escaped the wintery lard clogged wasteland known as Chicago and has found his salvation here in the Old God's country. Place him on the battle field and watch as all that oppose him collectively crap themselves. Ironically, crapping themselves would be the most entertaining thing the Cardinals are capable of.

Posted Image

That is right, this week the Carolina Panthers will begin to raise the hopes and dreams of all their fans. This week they will rise above the negativity and put the rest of the league on notice. This week they will do what last season could not be done.

Winning is coming.

Panthers 24 Cardinals 21

Lo there do I see my father...
Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers...
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning...
Lo...they do call to me...
They bid me take my place among them...
In the halls of Valhalla...where the brave....may live...forever!

Edited by Highlandfire, 05 September 2011 - 04:25 PM.

#50 Joan Jett

Joan Jett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

its going to be a laugher even though cards sucked last year we had a good game last year againts sam bradford which that was his first game as a pro i think cam will be good but just not in his first NFL game

PP7 isn't going to be a HOFER in his first NFL game either.

Have fun with Shock+Olsen

:cam:

#51 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,123 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Their QB has a career record of 3 wins and 4 losses yet they paid this guy like a premier QB. Then their fans act like they got fugging Peyton Manning or something, its gonna be halarious when Kolb falls apart and they are all like "what happened? I thought Kolb was the next big thing. blah blah blah derp a durp a diddly derp.''

#52 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

Their QB has a career record of 3 wins and 4 losses yet they paid this guy like a premier QB. Then their fans act like they got fugging Peyton Manning or something, its gonna be halarious when Kolb falls apart and they are all like "what happened? I thought Kolb was the next big thing. blah blah blah derp a durp a diddly derp.''

:thumbsup:

#53 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,305 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Should probably make Cam Jon Snow and Rivera Peter Baelish.

It's for the best if you don't know why.

I have not read the book so dont give out any spoilers if you dont mind. I get the Jon Snow reference but not the latter and I think I want to watch to find out.

#54 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

The guy just has his giddy on. Although I personally, do not believe that Kolb is giddy worthy.

#55 Hoenheim

Hoenheim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones tv series is based on the first book in the series) is probably my favorite fantasy series, Storm of Swords is one of my all time favorite books ever.

Well, lets hope like someone mentioned before Rivera doesn't get executed for treason to the organization, and hopefully cam won't be betrayed and killed on his wedding day (if that is robb who you put his face on).

#56 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

kevin kolb = matt moore

#57 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

I would hope we could blitz him often and put his ass in the turf fast!

#58 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

Real live post from a real live Cardinal's fan on one of their internet breeding grounds.

Carolina always beats us in the regular season. They have our number.

The Cardinals have to score about 17 pts to cover the inveitable Steve Smith 80 yard TD, and the 100 yard game by the 3rd string fullback. Flippin' Nick Goings.

Happens every time.

:lol:

#59 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

I love that 80yd TD from Smitty. First play of the game, and off we go. Sorry, my giddy got in the way of any rational thought.

#60 DickolausJ

DickolausJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Peter Balish (Little Finger) Really is the baller in the series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.