Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 cast set

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know who yer talking about but there is no way in hell that the movie will be R rated, and therefore, no bewbies ye shall peep. This ain't the 70s when PG movies routinely had bewbs here and there.

I didn't know who that was her but I thought she looked pretty good too...was surprised to see her name in the credits. Have never found her to be attractive before.

I can dream...

Posted

I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't renew Terrence Howard. He was perfect for the character- I was a big War Machine comic fan back in the day, and Howard was spot on, IMO. Chedle has big shoes to fill, IMO. Granted, he is a great actor, so I'm sure he'll do well, but I really liked Howard's style as the character
:iagree:

Although I do like Cheadle a lot, Howard did a great job with the character and am sad to see him not on this project. I wonder what happened...

Posted

Howard wanted more money than they were willing to pay him. I find it hard to believe that Cheadle came at a smaller price tag

Posted

Nobody is eager to see my performance as Nick Fury?

Screw y'all too then...

Posted

Screw y'all too then...

I'm motherf*cking eager to see it. :lurk5:

Posted

Screw y'all too then...

I am... but only if you say motherf*cker at least 50 times. I'm still pissed that you didn't call Palpatine a "motherf*ckin' Sith" in SWIII...

Posted

I am... but only if you say motherf*cker at least 50 times. I'm still pissed that you didn't call Palpatine a "motherf*ckin' Sith" in SWIII...

That would have been epic.

Posted

That's great... I have been looking for something like that... could have been edited a little better, but still hilarious. Why Lucas made those actors look so bad in the latest SW movies, I'll never know.

Posted

That's great... I have been looking for something like that... could have been edited a little better, but still hilarious. Why Lucas made those actors look so bad in the latest SW movies, I'll never know.

For the kids, man.. for the kids...

Posted

Not only can you not have one titty without it going "R" but just one f*ck or Motherf*cker and it gets an "R" rating.

irishdrinkers.gif

Posted

Well he should have made an adult version of Star Wars then...

Posted

Ok that SLJ edit was awesome.