Photo
- - - - -

Why do some of these experts think Cam can't develop accuracy....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 edromeo

edromeo

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

Why do some of these experts think Cam can't develop accuracy

Why do you listen to the those 'experts' and why would you belive that Cam isn't accurate in the 1st place?

But I do argree with your point and I've said the same thing before.
Cam needs to improve his consistency especially with his throwing footwork.
As Cam's consistency improves it will help his comp % improve which most people confuse for accuracy.

Cam also needs to improve his efficiency which is a function of consistency, comp % and decision making which is a function of scheme familiarity and reading defenses.

Cam's actual ball placement i.e. accuracy is fine.

#122 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:21 AM

Cam's actual ball placement i.e. accuracy is fine.

Did you watch the first three preseason games?

Or recall the combine where he couldn't hit receivers?

Accuracy is and has been the main issue for cam. He has also looked pro at times.

We will see who shows up today.

#123 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

Young is better than Cutler, and a lot tougher too. So it wasnt surprising he was drafted ahead of him. Cutler is a fantastic passer with a cannon arm. He also has underrated mobility that I like and can scramble and make plays. He also puts up a lot of INTs and gets sacked a lot which hurts his football team. The guy just isnt a winner. If you like to win, then VY is your guy. He finds ways to get crucial 3rd downs, he can scramble, he can pass in the clutch. VY gets criticized and beat up for wanting to go back in the game, Cutler gets slammed for wanting to come out of it. Cutler would be sitting behind Vick & VY in Philly.

I don't even like cutler, but using your logic cutler has been to an NFC championship game while Vince has never won a playoff game. Vince also refused to go back into a game after throwing an interception and getting booed, which to me is even worse since his injury wasn't physical.