Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Depressed; Yet hopeful

23 posts in this topic

Where was the "hopeful" part JT?

Maybe I chose the wrong choice of words.

Where was the "hopeful" part JT?

Cam's performance.

Welp, time to employ a new mascot...the whole "black cat" thing isnt working out too well

1 person likes this

what a poo day, panthers lose a heartbreaker, and this very well could be the last time we see beason

I didn't realize this injury was so severe. Have no NFL players come back from this before or something? It seems like every year a few guys go down with this.

If it's a partial tear he can return to form. I think regardless he should miss the season. The only reason he is in the situation is because he was rushed back on the field. He should have missed another two weeks or so..

I really hope it is a partial tear, saying my prayers tonight.

I didn't realize this injury was so severe. Have no NFL players come back from this before or something? It seems like every year a few guys go down with this.

http://www.lowerextremityreview.com/article/return-to-football-after-achilles-tendon-rupture

It's not that it's impossible to come back from a rupture (if that's what it is) it's that it's highly unlikely you can play at the same level...

If it's a partial tear he can return to form. I think regardless he should miss the season. The only reason he is in the situation is because he was rushed back on the field. He should have missed another two weeks or so..

He wasn't rushed though...Beason wanted to be back, just read his tweets. I have a feeling he's the one who made the decision....