Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina fans

35 posts in this topic

Posted

You live in Green Bay. What on earth could you possibly have to talk smack to us about?

Have fun shoveling the 9 feet of snow out of your drive way this September.

Oh, and tell all your fat yankee friends to stop moving down here with their blue cheese dressing and unsweet "tea" if you can even call it that. Is Wisconsin even considered a real state?

1 person likes this

Posted

I predict a bye week for the pack this week. You dont have to show up for this one. Easy win.:D

What a well thought out post. BTW, I found a pic of you

packer-fan.jpg

Posted

Wow you guys realize im just joking around.

1 person likes this

Posted

It'll be Olsen and Shockey that kill it this week. Go ahead and double Smith and watch a rookie QB make you pay dearly for it.

Posted

smack forum is serious business

Posted

I predict a bye week for the pack this week. You dont have to show up for this one. Easy win.:D

I bet your little bandwagon ass will have a 'brand new' Packer jersey on come Sunday! Who will be 'your team' next year? :troll:

Posted

Of course they realize that. They're just showing you their appreciation for beating the Falcons last year.

Ask them and they'll tell you.

Posted

I predict an ass load of Packer fans in Charlotte...

Posted

Why do Packer fan's think this one will be easy? I don't see Carolina getting blown out this year in any single game. We were competative last week with no running game. We were absolutely horrible running the football and had to pass for just about everything we got. I will go ahead and predict over 100 yards rushing and around 300 yards passing the football. Special teams will play well, offense will play well. The only part of our team I see having some sort of challenge is the defense with Beason out and Connor filling in. Should be a really exciting game. Can't wait to get to BOA Stadium and rib all the Packers fan's who have finally started coming out after last season. See you in Charlotte cheesedicks!!

Posted

Nah nothing but love for you Packerfan. You are respected by most huddlers including me. You are by far the coolest opposing fan poster on here. Hoping for a close game Sunday! We win though ;)

Posted

Why do Packer fan's think this one will be easy? I don't see Carolina getting blown out this year in any single game. We were competative last week with no running game. We were absolutely horrible running the football and had to pass for just about everything we got. I will go ahead and predict over 100 yards rushing and around 300 yards passing the football. Special teams will play well, offense will play well. The only part of our team I see having some sort of challenge is the defense with Beason out and Connor filling in. Should be a really exciting game. Can't wait to get to BOA Stadium and rib all the Packers fan's who have finally started coming out after last season. See you in Charlotte cheesedicks!!

Panther fans have WAY more bandwagoners than the Packers ever will. Panthers win a game and you have a sold out stadium. Lose a game and people won't even watch it on tv.

Posted

Panther fans have WAY more bandwagoners than the Packers ever will. Panthers win a game and you have a sold out stadium. Lose a game and people won't even watch it on tv.

All you have to do is see who wins the Chunky Soup Challenge every year to see that. (Da Packers) They double everyone up! (Even the Squealer fans! AND there's a Squealers bar in just about every town in the US!)

Really, what else is there do wo when you have snow up to your @$$, but sit in a bar, drink and vote for the Packers!