#16 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,568 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:36 PM

It'll be Olsen and Shockey that kill it this week. Go ahead and double Smith and watch a rookie QB make you pay dearly for it.

#17 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:54 PM

Wow you guys realize im just joking around.

smack forum is serious business

#18 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,820 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

I predict a bye week for the pack this week. You dont have to show up for this one. Easy win.:D

I bet your little bandwagon ass will have a 'brand new' Packer jersey on come Sunday! Who will be 'your team' next year? :troll:

#19 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

Wow you guys realize im just joking around.

Of course they realize that. They're just showing you their appreciation for beating the Falcons last year.

Ask them and they'll tell you.

#20 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

I predict an ass load of Packer fans in Charlotte...

#21 pantherfanatic83

pantherfanatic83

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

Why do Packer fan's think this one will be easy? I don't see Carolina getting blown out this year in any single game. We were competative last week with no running game. We were absolutely horrible running the football and had to pass for just about everything we got. I will go ahead and predict over 100 yards rushing and around 300 yards passing the football. Special teams will play well, offense will play well. The only part of our team I see having some sort of challenge is the defense with Beason out and Connor filling in. Should be a really exciting game. Can't wait to get to BOA Stadium and rib all the Packers fan's who have finally started coming out after last season. See you in Charlotte cheesedicks!!

#22 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

Nah nothing but love for you Packerfan. You are respected by most huddlers including me. You are by far the coolest opposing fan poster on here. Hoping for a close game Sunday! We win though ;)

#23 Bensalama21

Bensalama21

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Why do Packer fan's think this one will be easy? I don't see Carolina getting blown out this year in any single game. We were competative last week with no running game. We were absolutely horrible running the football and had to pass for just about everything we got. I will go ahead and predict over 100 yards rushing and around 300 yards passing the football. Special teams will play well, offense will play well. The only part of our team I see having some sort of challenge is the defense with Beason out and Connor filling in. Should be a really exciting game. Can't wait to get to BOA Stadium and rib all the Packers fan's who have finally started coming out after last season. See you in Charlotte cheesedicks!!

Panther fans have WAY more bandwagoners than the Packers ever will. Panthers win a game and you have a sold out stadium. Lose a game and people won't even watch it on tv.

#24 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

Panther fans have WAY more bandwagoners than the Packers ever will. Panthers win a game and you have a sold out stadium. Lose a game and people won't even watch it on tv.

All you have to do is see who wins the Chunky Soup Challenge every year to see that. (Da Packers) They double everyone up! (Even the Squealer fans! AND there's a Squealers bar in just about every town in the US!)

Really, what else is there do wo when you have snow up to your @$$, but sit in a bar, drink and vote for the Packers!

#25 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,525 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:53 AM

That's called a fair weather fan.

A band wagon fan is confused because the Steelers and Cowboys both lost.

#26 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

I hate condescending niceness b/c packer fans think its an easy win.

#27 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

Steve smith burning woodson? I dont think so lol.

Posted Image

#28 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

Posted Image

Duh Salt! He wasnt a Packers fan in 2008! Dumbass bandwagon bitch!

#29 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

burn

#30 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

Duh Salt! He wasnt a Packers fan in 2008! Dumbass bandwagon bitch!

I wonder if he knows Favre was their quarterback? I bet he only knows him from the Vikings.

He's probably a 15 year old kid in Gastonia that was a Patriots fan until a few years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.