Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st ever 16 over 1

28 posts in this topic

Posted

ETSU over Pitt. you heard it hear first

Posted

I hope not, It would make things too easy for Duke :P

Posted

ha! I'd love to see Tennessee play ETSU in the second round. Trouble is, even if the Vols made it to the Sweet 16, FSU is going to be extremely tough to knock-off.

Ooooh, how about if ETSU wins...and UT-C wins their 1-16 matchup.

Posted

Dook is lucky like that...It wouldn't surprise me at all for them to get through to the final 4 without playing anyone.

Posted

Dook is lucky like that...It wouldn't surprise me at all for them to get through to the final 4 without playing anyone.

That would piss me off, I don't think they are a final four team at all

Posted

ETSU over Pitt. you heard it hear first

lol, not going to happen. I could see why you would say that though. Blair will have a field day with duke if they play each other. It would be ridiculous and his stat line would read like this 28 points 18 rebounds 6 blocks...

Posted

No luck involved, Duke beat 3 NCAA Tourny teams in three days to win the ACC championship. Carolina barely beat a team that didn't even make the NCAA tournament and then lost to a one-man team in the ACC tourny. I fail to see where Duke gets lucky constantly.

Posted

No luck involved, Duke beat 3 NCAA Tourny teams in three days to win the ACC championship. Carolina barely beat a team that didn't even make the NCAA tournament and then lost to a one-man team in the ACC tourny. I fail to see where Duke gets lucky constantly.

Well, I think we all know when recently they haven't gotten lucky. Almost anytime they've played UNC over the past 3 or 4 years.

By the way, don't kid yourself by thinking anyone but UNC would have won the ACC tourney if Lawson had been healthy. Duke was gifted this years tourney. Duke is just lucky he wasn't healthy so they didn't have to take their third whipping this season by UNC.

Posted

Posted

so what

so and so was injured

so and so beat so and so that so and so lost to

blah blah blah

dook won and and is the ACC tourney champ...great

they could not beat Carolina this year

I'm just hoping they keep it going and don't embarrass the ACC this year AGAIN when they get out from under the wings of the ACC officials

Posted

Man, where have all you dook fans been? I really respect you guys more when you're around.

Luc21 and Lovetohateroy are the only two that consistently snipe on behalf of their team...I can appreciate that.

Posted

It has happened once in the women's tournament (Harvard beat Stanford in 1998), but I don't see it happening this year, if ever.