Photo
- - - - -

How many people will be pulling against duke

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

this week in Greensboro? I know K complained about it the last time he was there.

#2 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

He had a right to complain too. You go in as a hometown team but its an away game cause UNC is also playing there and they buy up all the tickets and majority of fans in NC are UNC fans. It will be the same again this year cause UNC is playing there too. Sucks but oh well.

#3 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

Duke already had a preview of this during the past weekend in ATL. Lots of Carolina fans stayed around to cheer against Duke after Carolina lost. This is nothing new, Duke will have more support in the Sweet 16, in Boston, if they make it there.

#4 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

I didnt think this was worth starting another thread, so I figured Htar could use some help in this one.

I was reading a little about Binghamton and man, this team is the center of controversy. I hear there is a piece on them on Outside the Lines today at 3pm...would like to see it, if I wasnt at work. Does anyone else know any more about this team, pretty crazy, appearently the Serbian kid who fled after beating the other kid into a coma is in the process of being brought back to the States, by Sec. of State Clinton!!

http://www.nytimes.c...on.html?_r=1

#5 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

I didnt think this was worth starting another thread, so I figured Htar could use some help in this one.

I was reading a little about Binghamton and man, this team is the center of controversy. I hear there is a piece on them on Outside the Lines today at 3pm...would like to see it, if I wasnt at work. Does anyone else know any more about this team, pretty crazy, appearently the Serbian kid who fled after beating the other kid into a coma is in the process of being brought back to the States, by Sec. of State Clinton!!

http://www.nytimes.c...on.html?_r=1

Yeah i read something about these guys a couple of weeks ago and the whole league apparently black balled their star player from winning player of the year and the team from getting first team honors. The coach did get coach of the year cause that was voted on by more then just the coaches in the league.

#6 Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ

Huddle Pit Master

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

My hometown boys will put down duke by 6!

#7 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

dook played great, fsu played terrible

fsu knocked off UNC by shooting 67% in the 2nd half..hitting everything

they followed that with shooting 22% in the first against dook...missing everything

congrats to dook

#8 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

dook played great, fsu played terrible

fsu knocked off UNC by shooting 67% in the 2nd half..hitting everything

they followed that with shooting 22% in the first against dook...missing everything

congrats to dook

Of course Duke's defensive effort and Carolina's lack there of, had nothing to do with those shooting percentages...right?

#9 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

It's now the NCAA and I'll root for anyone ACC, anyone even Dook...

#10 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,529 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:59 AM

Of course Duke's defensive effort and Carolina's lack there of, had nothing to do with those shooting percentages...right?

Stop all that crazy talk. Roy preaches defense. Ha.

#12 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:30 PM

nothing? no

but not 45%

if you watched both of the games you wouldn't have just made such a stupid comment

wide open shots missed Sunday were buried on Saturday and FSU busted jumpers in the face of Carolina all afternoon that never came close against dook.

not 45%

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com