Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Curry

208 posts in this topic

Posted

Why don't we just hurry up and get him so he can play against chicago. I really would like to have him though

there is no way he would play against chicago, he couldnt learn the seattle defense in a couple years.

Posted

there is no way he would play against chicago, he couldnt learn the seattle defense in a couple years.

I know this maaaaaaaaan. Jus saying though

Posted

some seahawks fans want jimmy...

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/threads/time-to-deal-aaron-curry.5558/

"Who's say were getting maybe were giving ?

Carolina lost Beason maybe forever and with Cam Newton taking over Claussen now sits , Curry and a pick for Claussen ?"

wow! a pick and curry for clausen.

Claussen? HAHAHA.....I'd rather have a dude in a Claussen Pickle suit QBing the Seahawks than Jimmy Claussen...

LOL

Posted

I'd gladly trade straight up Curry for Clausen.

Posted

Well... The hawks drive a hard bargain, but a pick & Curry for Clausen might just be something we have to live with... (giggity)

Posted

Clausen for Curry straight up = No Brainer

I'd rather Anderson take over if Newton went down and I'd rather Edwards play at QB then ever see Clausen on the field.

Posted

Guys what your gut feeling of us getting him. Do u think we are the front runner to get him?

Posted

trading a boring pickle for spicy indian sauce....why the fug not?

Posted

Guys what your gut feeling of us getting him. Do u think we are the front runner to get him?

Makes a lot of sense to trade for Curry. Soooo....it won't happen!

1 person likes this

Posted

Makes a lot of sense to trade for Curry soooo....it won't happen!

Haha yeah I know what u mean. It seems like we go after players that make no sense, But the ones that seem like no brainers they stay away from. Although Idk If this is a no brainer. Buy what's it gonna hurt. He could come here and be a real compliment to Anderson and beason

Posted

If we could trade Clausen for Curry and ANY pick I'd do a backflip...or at least roll over backwards.

Posted

IMO he doesn't really fit this defense....he should be looking to go to a 3-4 team.