Potty animals
Dung
Excrement
Feces
Manure

and so on...

Who needs that one word?

much funnier than sh*t.

still...poo is funny. mainly because it takes bravado and turns it into what it really is...a word that 3rd graders say in the playground to try and impress each other.

#17 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:12 PM

one reason is sponsors. another reason is that it won't make the place any better by letting that word through.
so real men say sh*t? :lol: that's got all kinds of ridiculousness going on. it adds nothing. getting upset and complaining b/c you can't sound like a "grown up" and say 4 letter words is gay...well, maybe not "gay" but pretty juvenile.

It's called humor and you are way too serious.

Calm down.

BTW poo is 3 letters and it is "gay".

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,745 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:48 PM

It's called humor and you are way too serious.

Calm down.

BTW poo is 3 letters and it is "gay".

:lol: i'm way too serious even tho i'm laughing about you and others making a big deal about not being able to say sh*t and whining that your juvenile word got turned into another juvenile word? :lol:

you see....that's humor. grownups (i assume) acting like 5th graders trying to act like grownups. "waaaaa....but i don't want to say poo! i want to say sh*t like the other big kids!" :lol: thats just funny.

#19 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

:lol: i'm way too serious even tho i'm laughing about you and others making a big deal about not being able to say sh*t and whining that your juvenile word got turned into another juvenile word? :lol:

you see....that's humor. grownups (i assume) acting like 5th graders trying to act like grownups. "waaaaa....but i don't want to say poo! i want to say sh*t like the other big kids!" :lol: thats just funny.

You got me there, just plain funny.

#20 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

missing the point and you sound kinda stupid

I'm just saying the idea of banning words (not just 1 word I rarely even use) but words in general is asinine. If they're both juvenile there's no reason to change it other than to sound even more stupid.

If you can't get that and would rather laugh at me like in that completely off the rail post, go for it. It was just a suggestion

test edit: poo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.