Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you attribute to Cams shaky start today...

89 posts in this topic

Posted

However, he was shaky a lot of they with overthrowing guys, what do you attribute it to?

o Too amped up

Cam was 'wild high' early on and often when a QB is wild high they're too pumped

o I'm not sure when it started raining but it could have been a factor

(I was flipping back on forth between a bunch of games)

Posted

who really cares its not like anyone could read his mind during the game so we will never know. Now lets just hope he puts up a tad better performance next week.

Posted

You don't know anything about Cam's foot and it's lingering effects, if there any. Speculation presented as fact is still speculation.

Look at the thread title genious. It's asking what you think made Cam not look good. EVERYONE here is speculating. You don't know if he was having just a rookie moment or if his foot was really bothering him either.

Posted

50% water all over the field, 50% reality. Cam cannot throw for 400 yards every week. He is a rookie.

Even though he 'came to Earth' today, he still played well enough to help us get the win, with 158 yards passing 1TD and 0 INTs, though a few of them were close...

Cam has been fantastic.

Posted

Probably seeing a 4-3 cover defense making him unsure of his throws and thinking too much on wide open throws.

Posted

Early in the game, the rain was not as crazy as it got, but I wondered even early in the game weather Cam's grip was affected by the rain. I know this doesn't make a ton of sense, since he has huge hands, but since his accuracy was 'way' off well before the rain got bad, it just made me wonder.

Posted

Anyone else not like Cam being in the shotgun almost every play? I liked him in the first drive of the Green Bay game where they lined up in the I-form doing lots of play action and rolling him out? He looked awesome and was on target every throw. Seems like with lots of routes going on the game speeds up on him.

Posted

the ball was made out of kryptonite.

Posted

Its the NFL. He's a rookie. And Tom Brady threw 4 interceptions today. Nobodies losing their minds over that. It happens. But We won and Cam will get better.

Posted

No one gets 400+ yds every week.

Posted

Over Excitement

Posted

I think today is more indicative of the cam we can expect see week in week out this season. Some good plays, some bad plays, a relatively low completion % as well as some moments where you just have to shake your head because few athletes can do the things he can do on the field. The future is bright but we need to keep our short term expectations in check. He's really gotta make more accurate throws- some of those should have been interceptions. At the same time a few better efforts from receivers, a certain call goes our way, and he would have had a statistically pretty good game.