Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards

366 posts in this topic

Posted

Has he seen the field as a WR yet? What happened to this underutilized/undiscovered offensive weapon?

Cam has thrown the ball so much I even have 27 yards.

Posted

yeah, it is kind of weird.

I was thinking about this earlier, he must not be showing much during practice because he is not even getting opportunities.

Posted

I am surprised we haven't seen any wild cat or really any trickery this season. That was supposed to be a big part of our offense I thought. Armanti looks lost and uncomfortable a lot of the times on the field. He makes bad decisions a lot. I think he can make some athletic catches if he is wide open though. Not if he is covered.

Posted

he's been out there some, but almost all of our passing formations have been 2TE 2WR...our favorite personnel package by far.

armanti isn't a 2WR so he doesn't see the field much.

1 person likes this

Posted

He's either not getting open or isn't being thrown the ball. I've seen him out there quite a few times. I hope he gets some touches soon.

Posted

I think the last game of preseason hurt his chances of seeing the field as a WR. So many drops.

Posted

I really don't want Armanti to get discouraged about working so hard and not getting very much play time, hes doing great on punts and i think he will get his turn as WR.

Posted

Id like to see smitty and armanti on the field at the same time to give lafell or naane a breather.

Posted

He doesn't have the frame to play in the NFL. He has a short torso and his legs are like toothpicks. He won't be in the league for long.

Ajirotutu should be getting reps.

Posted

The Huddle's Jarrett 2.0

He'll get excuses until the day he's cut.

1 person likes this

Posted

He doesn't have the frame to play in the NFL. He has a short torso and his legs are like toothpicks. He won't be in the league for long.

Ajirotutu should be getting reps.

Blah blah blah, herp derp hurr durr.

Posted

I am surprised we haven't seen any wild cat or really any trickery this season. That was supposed to be a big part of our offense I thought. Armanti looks lost and uncomfortable a lot of the times on the field. He makes bad decisions a lot. I think he can make some athletic catches if he is wide open though. Not if he is covered.

Rivera wants to win this Chicago game....wouldn't be surprised if Chud dials up something. Not saying it will be Armanti in a trick play.....but I expect at least one "unqiue play". The wildcat doesn't meet my definition of that either.