#76 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,095 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

I still hate the mental illness plot line. I just have a very hard time believing that someone in her position (not the normal sit around CIA person) could hide something like this from the freaking CIA. Ending was OK, but still not sure of it.

Honestly, and I was worried about this, it got a bit too 24ish at the end. I know the writers are from 24 or whatever, but, geez, I got that feeling.

Good acting but some of the writing is iffy.

#77 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,768 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

man I really felt like too much was unresolved there.

#78 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,029 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

Supposed to be in DC right? those buildings look taller than the Washington monument.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#79 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,207 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:33 AM

the hearst tower is 104 feet taller, to be exact

#80 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Very disappointed that there will be a season 2, I wanted a one season payoff.

I have to say I agree. I think that the show was only meant to last one season, and that it was suppossed to end with this last episode, but I guess after the ratings did well, they went back and refilmed the last episode in a way that they can create a season 2. I'm dissapointed, they should have ended it.

The only good thing about season 2 is that they will probably film it in Charlotte again.

#81 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

Apologies for the thread bump, but they are filming right now on my street and I just got to meet Mandy Patinkin.

We talked for about 3 minutes because there was some dog barking in the neighborhood they needed to shut up. He told me a lot of the cast and crew have talked about getting a place in the Queen City; and quite a few have become huge Cam fans.

I wanted to ask him how many times he was asked to deliver his famous quote from 'The Princess Bride', but I am sure he gets that all of the time.

#82 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

I saw Damien Lewis at Harris Teeter Kennilworth last week..I followed him around the deli stalking him...really wanted to talk to him (and grab his ass), but I was scared

My friend works for the company that films it...I bug him all the time to get me on set...that I really want to meet Mandy Patinkin...says he can take me on the set but he can't introduce me...I'll take it!!! He also says that Claire Danes is a complete bitch

#83 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Where are they filming Homeland at? Is it around freedom park/myers park area?

#84 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

I saw Damien Lewis at Harris Teeter Kennilworth last week..I followed him around the deli stalking him...really wanted to talk to him, but I was scared

Should have! Mandy also said that meeters and greeters have been nothing but polite every time they approach any of the cast. Are you talking about the Teeter off of East? I was coming back from there this AM only to see the Jersey Mikes where the Blockbuster used to be is now open...made my week.

#85 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Where are they filming Homeland at? Is it around freedom park/myers park area?

They filmed in Freedom a lot last year. Not sure on how much they are filming in MP, but that is where they are right now.

#86 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Should have! Mandy also said that meeters and greeters have been nothing but polite every time they approach any of the cast. Are you talking about the Teeter off of East? I was coming back from there this AM only to see the Jersey Mikes where the Blockbuster used to be is now open...made my week.

jersey mikes???? seriously?? nice!!!

They film all over..Lincolnton area...Huntersville area..sound stages here and there...

#87 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

jersey mikes???? seriously?? nice!!!

They film all over..Lincolnton area...Huntersville area..sound stages here and there...

JM's, a cupcake place and a frogurt place. Looks like I will be Jared from Subway in reverse this summer.

#88 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

I went to the one by my house a couple weeks ago...I was craving the pepper spread stuff...and what the fug do you know/?? They're out of it for like 3 to 5 months!!! what the hell, man??

#89 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,014 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

Wahhhhhhh?! How can you be out of a pepper spread for more than 3 to 5 minutes?

#90 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com