#17 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,397 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

That just sounds ....wrong. :nonod:

It does sound wrong, but it's for the better of everyone evolved. We could have had some significant advances with actual well funded stimcell research. Which was almost completely killed by bush. Now we have the chance to reverse that and see if we can't actually find some cures for some major illnesses.

#18 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,790 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

That just sounds ....wrong. :nonod:

just unfortunate wording.

scientific research IS moral.

what he was referring to are the backwards antedeluvian misguided 'morals' that the bushs and popes of the world wreck poo with.

#19 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:38 AM

Sorry, Bush voters have zero right to question anyone else's voting practices. They clearly have zero judgment, and thus, can add nothing to the public discourse.

#20 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:33 AM

Sorry, Bush voters have zero right to question anyone else's voting practices. They clearly have zero judgment, and thus, can add nothing to the public discourse.

McCain voters, on the other hand, have every right to call you a dumbass. so verily I say unto thee...

DUMBASS

#21 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:40 AM

McCain voters are lower on the competence spectrum than Bush voters.

Plus, they are doo doo heads.

#22 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:50 AM

Obama voters compete in the Special Olympics

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:55 AM

lower on the spectrum

You're mixing methaphors, dork.

#24 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:07 AM

You're mixing methaphors, dork.

Yeah, well, thats like your opinion, man

#25 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,138 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:56 AM

McCain voters are my fellow prisoners. The good thing is that the Sarah Palin posters are starting to come down off the walls due to the smell of the propelled goo on them 5 months after the election.

#26 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

McCain voters are my fellow prisoners. The good thing is that the Sarah Palin posters are starting to come down off the walls due to the smell of the propelled goo on them 5 months after the election.

Sarah Palin, John Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Jack Kemp, Dan Quayle, Lloyd Bentsen, Geraldine Ferraro....

I fail to see how Palin stands out from this crowd. Other than a bunch of "enlightened" liberals who couldn't stand to see a successful Christian woman running for office. Or, to be more precise, running on a ticket.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,827 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:26 AM

Am I 100% satisfied so far? No. Am I intelligent enough not to make a snap judgement after 2 months and look at the big picture and see America will be better off in the long run with him? Yes.

#28 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:55 AM

:iagree:

#29 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

Am I 100% satisfied so far? No. Am I intelligent enough not to make a snap judgement after 2 months and look at the big picture and see America will be better off in the long run with him? Yes.

I don't think we know that it WILL be better...His policies don't seem to bare that out. Wait 'til everyone is paying another 150-200 bucks for utility bills. Not too mention the higher gas prices as the oil companies are going to pass expenses right down to consumers. Inflation is coming.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,827 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

I don't think we know that it WILL be better...His policies don't seem to bare that out. Wait 'til everyone is paying another 150-200 bucks for utility bills. Not too mention the higher gas prices as the oil companies are going to pass expenses right down to consumers. Inflation is coming.

I believe your utility bill fear is a little unwarranted....I think in the next 5 years you'll see solar panels on peoples houses and allowing them to contribute back to the grid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com