7 replies to this topic

#1 byrdmobthedk

byrdmobthedk

Oh Yeah

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

I have a lower level pair for the Vikings (Sec 226) that we aren't going to be able to use. Looking for a lower level pair for the Redskins for equal or similar value. Will throw in a few bucks if I need too. Let me know if interested.
Thanks

#2 PantherfanB

PantherfanB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

How much to sale them?

#3 byrdmobthedk

byrdmobthedk

Oh Yeah

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Face = $83 each
Would really like to find a pair for the previous week before I got rid of these.

#4 PantherfanB

PantherfanB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

Let me know im interested if you find something.

#5 byrdmobthedk

byrdmobthedk

Oh Yeah

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

These are available if interested.
$80 each if you pick up from me
$83 each if you want to Paypal and I'll ship them free (only cause they charge)

#6 shovondds

shovondds

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:41 AM

In addition to being the source for all things poker, Poker News delivers the best Poker Stars bonus code and marketing Poker stars codes available on the internet. Not only does our Poker Stars bonus code - POKER NEWS.COM deliver a top level bonus of 100% up $600, the Poker News marketing code - STARS600 also allows players to participate in all our exclusive promotions. This includes free cash tournaments, special leagues and other great features awarding cash and packages to some of the biggest offline tournaments, including the WHOP and EPT. Often these promotions total in excess of $20,000 per month.

saving on energy

#7 Guest_Jacob3-89_*

Guest_Jacob3-89_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:01 PM

In addition to being the source for all things poker, Poker News delivers the best Poker Stars bonus code and marketing Poker stars codes available on the internet. Not only does our Poker Stars bonus code - POKER NEWS.COM deliver a top level bonus of 100% up $600, the Poker News marketing code - STARS600 also allows players to participate in all our exclusive promotions. This includes free cash tournaments, special leagues and other great features awarding cash and packages to some of the biggest offline tournaments, including the WHOP and EPT. Often these promotions total in excess of $20,000 per month.

saving on energy

:spam:

#8 byrdmobthedk

byrdmobthedk

Oh Yeah

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

These are SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users