• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Smith

Steve Smith

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:48 AM

I have enough money to get an Iphone, I already have an Ipod Touch. Im weighing my options whether I should just keep my money or get an Iphone and sell my Ipod touch. I wouldnt be able to get service on it for another 3-4 months, but as long as I have the option to get it, it would be nice, but I'm wondering, what are some positives on getting an Iphone with no service? I'd get speakers, camera, and mic capabilities but what else?

#2 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,896 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

there's literally no reason to have an iphone that's not hooked up if you have an ipod touch

#3 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts
  • LocationCamden, SC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

iPhone with no service or contract: 599 bucks for a 8 gig model. That doubles the price of the iPod touch of a similar size.

Why pay double to get the same thing with features you can't use?

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:13 AM

Next question.

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

The longer you wait the lower the price and the better the features for the iPhone. My contract with Verizon is up in October and I am considering getting an iPhone even though it means AT&T. I got my daughter her new phone last week and the Verizon guy wanted to sell us blackberrys - I told him what I was thinking and he went into this sad little spiel about how I really want the Blackberry. I laughed. My iPod Touch is an absolutely great piece of gear and to have all of that and a phone as well sounds great...

#6 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:25 PM

Saying you have an iPhone is probably much cooler than saying you have an iTouch

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

But IPhoning myself is not nearly as much fun as ITouching myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.