Photo
- - - - -

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:54 AM

You didn't have the balls to talk crap before the game (not a shock), signing up now to talk crap only makes you, well, a Taint fan (ie cowardly douche).

That is all.

#2 NoTheyCam't

NoTheyCam't

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

I'd say the cowardly ones are the members too scared to reply to the numerous posts I've had using statistics and links to back up my arguments without name calling. That is (probably) not all

#3 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

Would you have registered if you lost? If you say yes you are a liar.

#4 Teleman

Teleman

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

Somebody has to drive the shortbus...lol

#5 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,005 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

I'd say the cowardly ones are the members too scared to reply to the numerous posts I've had using statistics and links to back up my arguments without name calling. That is (probably) not all

Youve got 10...and I dont need to call you a douchebag for the rest of this board to know it...

#6 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:00 AM

You bitches are lucky you won yesterday. Go clean up that poo hole you call a city

#7 dpm0409

dpm0409

Mojo So Dope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:02 AM

Somebody has to drive the shortbus...lol

Soon it'll be your taints! What fun that will be :D

#8 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

You have 10 posts. Nobody cares.

#9 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

The best way to deal with these jerks is to avoid responding to anything they post. They don't enjoy being ignored and leave quickly. Of course avoiding a pissing contest ain't gonna happen here, so every thread the aholes post in becomes a big steaming pile. :rolleyes:

#10 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

wow, statistics AND links?

#11 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

The only Saints I like.

Posted Image

#12 NoTheyCam't

NoTheyCam't

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.

#13 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:08 AM

Go away

#14 saints4life25

saints4life25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

Ive never been to this sight until there was a link posted on the Saints sight. I registered to say something about all the gloating about Steve Smith "owning" Malcolm Jenkins.

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

But at the end of the day you did lose. You're 1-4. And still talk more trash than any 1 win team coming off the first pick in the draft I've ever seen. Even Jenkins said it after the game. But your thugs wide receiver did win a fight. Woo hoo!

#15 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:12 AM

I also can say I really hate the Panthers. I lived in North Carolina for 5 years and has to deal with Panthers fans that whole time. The last year I was there was 05 when we went 3-13 and I wore my Saints jersey to school every Monday. And took plenty of crap for it. I'm not a coward just had never stumbled upon the sight.

Oh noes the kids in middle school picked on me lol. What jersey did you wear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.