Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attention Taints fans just now registering....

223 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You didn't have the balls to talk crap before the game (not a shock), signing up now to talk crap only makes you, well, a Taint fan (ie cowardly douche).

That is all.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd say the cowardly ones are the members too scared to reply to the numerous posts I've had using statistics and links to back up my arguments without name calling. That is (probably) not all

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Would you have registered if you lost? If you say yes you are a liar.

Posted · Report post

Somebody has to drive the shortbus...lol

Posted · Report post

I'd say the cowardly ones are the members too scared to reply to the numerous posts I've had using statistics and links to back up my arguments without name calling. That is (probably) not all

Youve got 10...and I dont need to call you a douchebag for the rest of this board to know it...

Posted · Report post

You bitches are lucky you won yesterday. Go clean up that poo hole you call a city

Posted · Report post

Somebody has to drive the shortbus...lol

Soon it'll be your taints! What fun that will be :D

Posted · Report post

You have 10 posts. Nobody cares.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The best way to deal with these jerks is to avoid responding to anything they post. They don't enjoy being ignored and leave quickly. Of course avoiding a pissing contest ain't gonna happen here, so every thread the aholes post in becomes a big steaming pile. :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

wow, statistics AND links?

Posted · Report post

The only Saints I like.

2008-10-27-boondock_saints.jpg

Posted · Report post

No you're right I'd be a glutton for punishment to do that. But it's all in good fun. Nothing "cowardly" about it. I've actually said a few positive things about Cam and your team if you go back and look at it. I didn't come before the game because I was working 16 hours a day. Today I am not, just a coincidence.