Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

NJPanther owned by Darin Gannt on twitter

253 posts in this topic

who is vertical asymptote and why did he neg rep me for that comment

damn. gannt needs some sort of award for that.

i guess NJP isn't gone after all ;)

who is vertical asymptote and why did he neg rep me for that comment

i guess NJP isn't gone after all ;)

My bad just needed to rep people so I could neg rep TruCatFan who cares way too much about rep. Your comment was one of the dumber ones I was going through quickly. You made it seem like Gantt owned NJPanthers, when in reality I think it was much worse for Gantt who was being ridiculed for a job demotion. No matter how you play it, to go from covering a NFL team to women's volleyball is kind of embarrassing. In reality NJPanthers got exposed for something he has been doing since the draft and does not get paid for. I just do not get how everyone said he was getting owned by Gantt.

he is an alternate acct of a mod. he is a thread killer. He's like that guy in Vegas that the pit bosses send to sit at a craps table with a hot player on it.

In this thread alone he has insulted posters and their wives, not to mention during the summer every post he called someone a bitch. I just think it's weird how he hasn't been banned for blatantly violating the rules, but God forbid someone says STFU/GTFO/or call someone a moron

he is an alternate acct of a mod. he is a thread killer. He's like that guy in Vegas that the pit bosses send to sit at a craps table with a hot player on it.

Interesting theory.

My bad just needed to rep people so I could neg rep TruCatFan who cares way too much about rep. Your comment was one of the dumber ones I was going through quickly. You made it seem like Gantt owned NJPanthers, when in reality I think it was much worse for Gantt who was being ridiculed for a job demotion. No matter how you play it, to go from covering a NFL team to women's volleyball is kind of embarrassing. In reality NJPanthers got exposed for something he has been doing since the draft and does not get paid for. I just do not get how everyone said he was getting owned by Gantt.

1) trucatzfan is a world class doofus

2)NJP is transparent, naked, exposed

3) gantt is far more accomplished than the average Huddler and trenchant sniping from behind a keyboard takes nothing away from him. some random 12-year-old LOLOLOLing at him on twitter doesn't make him look bad to anyone with an education higher than the fourth grade. sorry dude.

i don't neg rep anyone, but neg rep right back atcha. enjoy your crimson internet dots.

2 people like this

I take this back about being a mod's alt account. I think ASSatope is NJPs 15 year old sister

1) trucatzfan is a world class doofus

2)NJP is transparent, naked, exposed

3) gantt is far more accomplished than the average Huddler and trenchant sniping from behind a keyboard takes nothing away from him. some random 12-year-old LOLOLOLing at him on twitter doesn't make him look bad to anyone with an education higher than the fourth grade. sorry dude.

i don't neg rep anyone, but neg rep right back atcha. enjoy your crimson internet dots.

Just because you called TruCatzFan a doofus you get pie. Also because you call out someone for being immature LOLing at Gantt but then go ahead and call another grown adult a doofus. Hypocrisy.

did your mother drink alcohol when she was pregnant with you?

I bet you have a squishy face

Just because you called TruCatzFan a doofus you get pie. Also because you call out someone for being immature LOLing at Gantt but then go ahead and call another grown adult a doofus. Hypocrisy.

gannt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TCF

I took vertical guy from 0 rep to 10,000. I feel very powerful.

I'm torn because sticking up for NJ is silly, but bugging the 2011ers is funny.

Why is this six pages with over 6000 views?