21 replies to this topic

#16 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:51 AM

I'd cut off one finger at a time. Of course I would burn the wound so he couldn't bleed to death.

Man on Fire style. That's gangsta!

#17 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

Was the daughter well behaved or was she a complainer? Would she have grown up to be a contributor to society or a crack-head or ***** or something?
Also, you're neglecting possibility that the dad was really gay and had "snuck into the location" early because he wanted to have ass sex with this guy.

It doesnt matter. He is dead. And not some sick gay way either. Vietnam torture style

#18 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

It doesnt matter. He is dead. And not some sick gay way either. Vietnam torture style

It DOES matter. That guy could have been doing society a favor.

#19 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

Man on Fire style. That's gangsta!

Love that movie! Kill 'em all Creasy!

#20 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

However...

Somebody has to punish the corrupt

#21 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:19 PM

It DOES matter. That guy could have been doing society a favor.

U must not have kids...Family is all alot of people have today and take it for granted until something bad happens...My daughter is going to be whoever she wants to be...Society does not need sick masochist rapists...That is saying that Charles Mason, The Son of Sam, or Jeffrey Dahmer were doing god's work

Would u want to live next door to a rapist or a *****?? (BTW: not all whores are bad look at the State of Nevada...billion dollar business and state regulated
)
THink about your wife, or girlfriend, or sister??

#22 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

U must not have kids...Family is all alot of people have today and take it for granted until something bad happens...My daughter is going to be whoever she wants to be...Society does not need sick masochist rapists...That is saying that Charles Mason, The Son of Sam, or Jeffrey Dahmer were doing god's work

Would u want to live next door to a rapist or a *****?? (BTW: not all whores are bad look at the State of Nevada...billion dollar business and state regulated
)
THink about your wife, or girlfriend, or sister??

Like I said, if they were decent women then yeah the guy was in the wrong. If they were whiners bitchers complainers or whores then yeah this guy did a favor and probably deserves some of the stimulus package for ultimately doing something good for society.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.