#31 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:01 AM

i've peed in several, and they are good if you are traveling with pets also. normally i'd just stop at gas stations and fast food restaurants though.

#32 Edward Teach

Edward Teach

#PanthersMafia

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

people actually go to Welcome Centers on the interstate?

Not in certain areas of SC

In my experiences, the restrooms are usually much cleaner than most gas stations. The stench of pissy stalls and the wet floors of gas station restrooms make them avoidable.

#33 dbulls874

dbulls874

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

as a north carolinian, i've always taken jabs at south carolina for being the less desirable of the carolinas. but my girl moved to greenville, sc for work for six months, and ill be damned if that wasnt one of the most perfect cities i've been to. between the low COL, the bbq joints and a gorgeous downtown stuffed with restaurants and good bars with live music, i'd move there in a heartbeat if i merely had the brains to work for GE. being 30 minutes from Wofford's practice fields doesn't hurt, neither.

#34 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,323 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

as a north carolinian, i've always taken jabs at south carolina for being the less desirable of the carolinas. but my girl moved to greenville, sc for work for six months, and ill be damned if that wasnt one of the most perfect cities i've been to. between the low COL, the bbq joints and a gorgeous downtown stuffed with restaurants and good bars with live music, i'd move there in a heartbeat if i merely had the brains to work for GE. being 30 minutes from Wofford's practice fields doesn't hurt, neither.

nice try major of greenville....:D

#35 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

you don't need always need brains to work for GE. derp derp

#36 dbulls874

dbulls874

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

nice try major of greenville....:D

i wish! i'd eat at henry's bbq every day. instead im stuck in alexandria, va, forced to listen to people with awful maryland accents yammer on about the redskins on sports talk radio every day. and pay $1,400 for a one bedroom apartment with no yard.

#37 Fenrir

Fenrir

Panther/Vol Fanatic!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

Yep, Greenville is the best city in the state, besides Charleston. (I'm biased though...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.