Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember the anti-IDF rant that Fiz "educated" us on?

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes, "being pissed off" is great national strategy.

By your reckoning, how many more times "pissed off" should the Palestinans be right now as compared to the Israelis?

Israel exists in a tiny sliver of land. Do you think that their "take no crap" attitude might be shaped by that fact?

Imagine if New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland/Delaware all hated New Jersey. Not to mention Ohio, Virginia, and all of New England. If you were New Jersey, and one of those states kept firing rockets into what little land you had by comparison, how would you react?

Posted · Report post

Israel exists in a tiny sliver of land. Do you think that their "take no crap" attitude might be shaped by that fact?

Imagine if New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland/Delaware all hated New Jersey. Not to mention Ohio, Virginia, and all of New England. If you were New Jersey, and one of those states kept firing rockets into what little land you had by comparison, how would you react?

"they are nothing but a bunch of pansies" -King Julian

Posted · Report post

maybe New Jersey shouldn't have stolen the little sliver of land in the middle of all the people who hate them...

Posted · Report post

maybe New Jersey shouldn't have stolen the little sliver of land in the middle of all the people who hate them...

Maybe they had it first.

Posted · Report post

If we had been slowly stealing their land I guess we wouldn't have much to bitch about.

Israeli settlements in the West Bank should be condemned as an act of war in the same way Saddam's army in Kuwait was.

Posted · Report post

Replace that rocket with a plane. Does it piss you off then? How many deaths at the hands of a terrorist pisses you off...1...2..20...500?

Let us know what number works for you to give a s**t.

And to think people don't like the idea of a women president because they always think emotionally.

Posted · Report post

Israeli settlements in the West Bank should be condemned as an act of war in the same way Saddam's army in Kuwait was.

this.

Posted · Report post

If we had been slowly stealing their land I guess we wouldn't have much to bitch about.

No, its not the same. Its not even similar.

Jordan launched an assault against Israel. Israel responded and took the West Bank. So Israel did not launch a war of aggression and take the West Bank. They just didn't give it back after the war was over. In truth, I don't think Jordan really wanted it back.

I do believe that the West Bank settlements were a mistake on Israel's part, but they are still not even close to what Saddam launching an unprovoked war of agression against Kuwait.

Posted · Report post

wait a minute, let me get this straight....

The idf said they didn't do this? Oh well, poo, guess it didn't happen!

Posted · Report post

but seriously, i want to come right out with an apology for israel. I guess i should have waited to criticize them until after their kneejerk denials bore the seal of their ministry of defense.

Posted · Report post

Seems the IDF investigated...you know...the thing where they actually interview people involved and potential witnesses...not the hanging of dissenters from bridges and lightpoles...

And further...on the UN school bombed...which I ended up being right about...

Fiz goes out of his way to believe a bunch of terrorists...

four to five were terrorists? rock solid info!

Posted · Report post

four to five were terrorists? rock solid info!

We didn't kill x number of innocent civilians. we killed y number!