18 replies to this topic

#1 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Now that Chicago has pulled 2 games ahead of us we really need to win the games that we are supposed to win. Tonight should be a prime example if we can do that.

#2 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

Tonight's game is a must win if we are to make the playoffs. I'm not worried about the chicago lead so much, because we play them one more time, so we have to win these games against the Wizards and like to make it.

#3 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

looking good so far, up 20 with 4 minutes to go in the first half

Gerald looks like he could be gunning for a triple double with 15 pts 7 rebs and 4 asts already

#4 Black

Black

• HUDDLER
  • 2,494 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

up 7 at the half....we brought in the bench, and they couldnt hold onto the lead...hopefully we come out quick in the second half

#5 Liminy

Liminy

Huddle Nobody

• HUDDLER
  • 2,162 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

:(

#6 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

Bobcats had about 50 chances to win this 1 in the final minutes of the game and blew every opportunity. No way we should've loss to this sorry ass Washington team if we expect to be in the playoffs. This might be the nail in the coffin to the playoff aspirations. I will say that DJ Augustin had a fantastic 4th quarter and came up with some big steals that kept us fighting.

#7 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

NO WAY this team makes the playoffs.

maybe next year.

#8 goodlay

goodlay

Moore than a backup

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

Bobcats had about 50 chances to win this 1 in the final minutes of the game and blew every opportunity. No way we should've loss to this sorry ass Washington team if we expect to be in the playoffs. This might be the nail in the coffin to the playoff aspirations. I will say that DJ Augustin had a fantastic 4th quarter and came up with some big steals that kept us fighting.

Yeah I feel the same way. The teams immaturity and inexperience really was spotlighted tonight. It's unfortunate because they are a young, talented group of guys, but we have to learn how to be mature in those situations and be able to come out with a win. Augustin had 2 steals in the last minute to give us a chance to win, but we couldn't capitalize on the last one, even when we had numbers, they didn't take the open shot. Wallace was fouled while scoring and had a chance to tie the game and send it to OT but the FT was missed, and Okafor and Diaw both had a chance to put it back up but missed gimme lay ups and we lost.

Getting blown out by a mediocre team at home + blowing a 20 point lead vs the worst team in the Eastern conference = No playoffs.

#9 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

This is bull mierda.

#10 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,378 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Pretty much ends the playoff hopes, unless Chicago completely collapses. Dang....would have been nice to have all three teams in the playoffs in the same year.

#11 Black

Black

• HUDDLER
  • 2,494 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:57 AM

we poo the bed tonight fellas

#12 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:32 AM

Washington tried every way known possible to give it away in the last min. And the bobcats kept giving it back.... Looked like alot of immaturity but missed free throws in the 4th killed them. They scored 57 points in the first half then proceeded to score 22 in the next 18 mins of play. To me what their missing is a go to scorer who gets his shot or the foul in crunch time. With the shot clock running down it's either a jump shot or a turnover with this group.
But I do like them, need another piece or 2 and some more experience.

#13 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:36 AM

What I like about our team is that we don't have any "star" players. It brings the team aspect of it out to me. If only we could bring in Bron Bron. King Taharqua would love that AND the Bobcats would be AWESOME!

#14 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,892 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

wow, they really let me down..

i thought we had a slim chance to squeak in, but now that is gone.. we have lost to the Timberwolves, Pacers and Wizards in the past 2 weeks.. gotta hang em up for the year..

#15 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

I have never been so pissed at an NBA game. Chicago needs to totally suck for us to make the playoffs. They only have three road games left and two of them are the Pacers and Raptors. Then they have home games against the Pacers, Knicks, Nets, Raptors.

Really sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users