Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherBrew

Charles Johnson and Dan Akroyd?

270 posts in this topic

I hate the Falcons, but that's a nice looking hat. They have some nice fitted and snapback caps.

Also, lil mama he's with is looking right as well.

I have to say, I disagree with his decision. It wouldn't be a problem if it was a UGA, Braves, Hawks, or any other Georgia based club hat. But that's a rival, you don't represent a rival in public. That's just poor form. He's certainly entitled to wear whatever the f he wants, but I still don't agree with it.

What you guys fail to realize is that we sometime wear hats that match our clothes,it doesn't matter to "some" people who is on the front as long as it looks good and matches the outfit, and if it looks good than that's hat you go with, but me my self I fuggin hate the falcunts and wouldn't even come close to touching anything that has to do with that team but to each is own... Hope this cleared up some of the confusion so chill out .....

1 person likes this

I think you guys are looking too much into this. Smitty wears LA hats all the time, it's where he's from. Would it not be really f**king weird if he wore a Panthers cap all over, or better yet, a #95 jersey? Don't get me wrong I hate the ATL cap, but he was born and raised and played there all his life before the pros right?

Too bad L.A DOESN'T have a football team

In our DIVISION

What you guys fail to realize is that we sometime wear hats that match our clothes,it doesn't matter to "some" people who is on the front as long as it looks good and matches the outfit, and if it looks good than that's hat you go with

pretty much this

I have several MLB hats from various different teams. No reason to think anything of it.

sometimes i think you try to make people hate you on purpose.

Hey thats their problem. Haters gonna hate, i'm just keeping it real.

Would it fair to say C.J had a choice excluding money, it would be ATL ?

Another case of Peppers down the road ?

oh and the fact still remains

he chose us over the falcons, and has openly spoken out against them

he also played his ass off vs. them as well

Would it fair to say C.J had a choice, it would be ATL ?

Another case of Peppers down the road ?

He had a choice lol.

As per the question, I'll worry about that in 6 years.

I wonder if other teams have these kinds of things happen or it's just us. Wouldn't shock me either way.

Too bad L.A DOESN'T have a football team

In our DIVISION

Fair enough I suppose.

What you guys fail to realize is that we sometime wear hats that match our clothes,it doesn't matter to "some" people who is on the front as long as it looks good and matches the outfit, and if it looks good than that's hat you go with, but me my self I fuggin hate the falcotton headed ninny muggins and wouldn't even come close to touching anything that has to do with that team but to each is own... Hope this cleared up some of the confusion so chill out .....

So what you've cleared up is that with $20 million dollars or whatever he earned this year, he couldn't find a hat that doesn't represent a division rival that matches his outfit. Gotcha. All clear now.