16 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

I have a 10 year-old sister whom I'm very protective of. If she saw that picture and asked what it was, I would tell her, "I’ll tell you what that is in another 20 years." You don’t necessarily HAVE to explain what it is to her.

I just thought making a thread complaining about that considering all the other stuff that is allowed on avatars and sigs and everything else was silly.

But all the older people want me to be quiet so I guess I'll go play with my legos now.

#17 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I have a 10 year-old sister whom I'm very protective of. If she saw that picture and asked what it was, I would tell her, "I’ll tell you what that is in another 20 years." You don’t necessarily HAVE to explain what it is to her.

I just thought making a thread complaining about that considering all the other stuff that is allowed on avatars and sigs and everything else was silly.

But all the older people want me to be quiet so I guess I'll go play with my legos now.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never silly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.