Photo
- - - - -

Warning: Choking Hazard

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#11 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

It shouldn't unless you have it set to do that... check the Tools>Options>Privacy tab...

Posted Image

The "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" check box should be unchecked and the "Ask me before clearing private data" box should be checked as in the image above.

I prefer FF to IE, but that's up to you...

I'll double check all of that. Thanks.

#12 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

if you are using firefox, download the adblocker plugin and you can right click any image and block it forever individually.

EDIT: Just be sure you block THAT individual image and not all images that start with the same URL or you'll block more than you want to.

#13 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

if you are using firefox, download the adblocker plugin and you can right click any image and block it forever individually.

EDIT: Just be sure you block THAT individual image and not all images that start with the same URL or you'll block more than you want to.

I've got adblocker. I'll try that.

#14 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

Sometimes someone puts an annoying gif as their av or in their sig and it only gets to annoy me once :D

#15 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

I've got firefox and mine remembers to keep the photo album closed. Good luck on getting it fixed. Unfortunately, many others will not see it as a problem until it adversely affects them.

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

I have a 10 year-old sister whom I'm very protective of. If she saw that picture and asked what it was, I would tell her, "I’ll tell you what that is in another 20 years." You don’t necessarily HAVE to explain what it is to her.

I just thought making a thread complaining about that considering all the other stuff that is allowed on avatars and sigs and everything else was silly.

But all the older people want me to be quiet so I guess I'll go play with my legos now.

#17 ThPantherFan

ThPantherFan

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I have a 10 year-old sister whom I'm very protective of. If she saw that picture and asked what it was, I would tell her, "I’ll tell you what that is in another 20 years." You don’t necessarily HAVE to explain what it is to her.

I just thought making a thread complaining about that considering all the other stuff that is allowed on avatars and sigs and everything else was silly.

But all the older people want me to be quiet so I guess I'll go play with my legos now.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never silly.