Photo
- - - - -

Rahm earned $320,000/14-months at Freddie Mac

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

sorry, but after making a pooty call out thread, threatening to ban me, and now having this little meltdown, you can't accuse anyone of taking themselves seriously while trying to be above the fray.

if you really wanted to show me how above it all you were, you'd simply not try to respond to me again, which frankly I'd be all for.

and now, having been called out on his stupid beliefs and being disproved numerous times in this thread, you decide to ignore them and simply call me crazy and claim EVERYONE just blows me off.

you see these little old man attempts at atticus finching me like pstall does don't really work for two reasons. The first is that I have no respect for either of you, and the second is that you've only done it after I've run you around a thread.

if you're not willing to defend an awful, uneducated opinion like, in your case, republicans are not worse or better than democrats, but THE SAME, then don't make it. keep talking about trout fishing or drooling over girls on the internet.

Your so cute.

I never "threatened to ban" you. Just because you post something, doesn't mean it's true in the real world.

But continue to believe whatever you want. Continue to believe "I threatened to ban you", continue to believe I'm having a "meltdown" :lol: continue to believe I take myself too seriously (people that know me are :lol: at that one), continue to believe that my beliefs are stupid just because they don't agree with yours, continue to believe you have disproved me "numerous" times ( :lol: good one), continue to believe I actually gave a crap about your respect, continue to believe you have run me around this thread, and finally, continue to believe you are better than everyone when so many people laugh at you.

I obviously get under your skin since you can't just walk away from this thread. Something I've had a talent for for years. But you call me out to just walk away from this thread and not respond to you again to show I'm above it all.

Well, we both know you're not above it all and would never walk away from this thread and not respond to me. :lol:

You responding to me like you are is like a badge of honor here on the Huddle.
I'm playing you like a cheap *****. :lol:

Keep it up!!! I'm laughing my ass off at you! :lol:

#32 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

Continue to believe "I threatened to ban you",

okay

If you can't state your case without being a complete asshole to everyone who disagrees with you everytime, we can give you a vacation from the site.

you're right though, you aren't worth responding to. Later!

#33 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

okay

Oh, but you made it sound like I was threatening to ban you in the "calling you out" thread. Not for, um, you know, Actually Breaking The Rules. But spin the facts what ever way you feel you need to in order to convince yourself you actually made a point. :lol: u kill me.

See. We BOTH knew you were not above it to walk away and not responding.

:lol: Played like a cheap *****. Thanks for playing and proving my point. :lol:

Edited by Skew, 27 March 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#34 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,967 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

sorry, but after making a pooty call out thread, threatening to ban me, and now having this little meltdown, you can't accuse anyone of taking themselves seriously while trying to be above the fray.

if you really wanted to show me how above it all you were, you'd simply not try to respond to me again, which frankly I'd be all for.

and now, having been called out on his stupid beliefs and being disproved numerous times in this thread, you decide to ignore them and simply call me crazy and claim EVERYONE just blows me off.

you see these little old man attempts at atticus finching me like pstall does don't really work for two reasons. The first is that I have no respect for either of you, and the second is that you've only done it after I've run you around a thread.

if you're not willing to defend an awful, uneducated opinion like, in your case, republicans are not worse or better than democrats, but THE SAME, then don't make it. keep talking about trout fishing or drooling over girls on the internet.

Please get off the internets and start seeing humans face to face.
Go to a Waffle House and mesmerize the patrons with your pathological obtuseness.
Since you dropped the R word...I was going to do some comparisions but reasoning with you is why Charles Manson is still locked up.

:D Couldn't resist.

#35 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

Please get off the internets and start seeing humans face to face.
Go to a Waffle House and mesmerize the patrons with your pathological obtuseness.
Since you dropped the R word...I was going to do some comparisions but reasoning with you is why Charles Manson is still locked up.

:D Couldn't resist.

:cheers2:

#36 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

i love how fiz declares himself the winner in any argument, it's kind of sad but funny at the same time.

#37 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

okay

They keep missing the humor . . . and keep responding with impotent anger.

#38 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

They keep missing the humor . . . and keep responding with impotent anger.

Or maybe, you and Fiz are missing my humor.

Let's not count that out. :lol: Love the serious business of the interweb. :lol:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com