Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

ESPN Picks Between Newton & Luck

What I would find funny is if for some reason Carolina ended up with the first pick again and luck still decides to come out b/c he figures we have cam. We draft him anyways just to sit him and make him learn behind cam. Pretty much telling him to suck a dick.

Haha, i get the punch line in that, but that is very unlikely. If we do somehow get Luck i'm sure we trade him away for another teams future. Or we trade down and get their future that way. The latter being more likely.

Providing Luck goes to an AFC team (this may be a bit far fetched), could you imagine the hype surrounding a 'Luck vs Newton " Superbowl?;)

With Manning's health and age I think they'd take him. I would anyway.

Dungy even suggested they take Luck and trade Manning. I'd probably keep Peyton and just sit Luck for a couple years.

Dungy even suggested they take Luck and trade Manning. I'd probably keep Peyton and just sit Luck for a couple years.

yea I would do the same...Rodgers sat for 3 years behind Favre.

Thing is, Cam is able to things with his legs that Luck will never be able to do.

Have you seen Luck play? Don't get me wrong... I'd take Cam, but Luck can do things with his legs.

Exactly.

IF Luck is the next Manning, who better for him to learn the game from?

Eta: Having said that, according to Dan Patrick, Manning wants to come in the last few games of the season to make sure the Colts don't get Luck.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Keeppounding125