• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

ESPN Picks Between Newton & Luck

With Manning's health and age I think they'd take him. I would anyway.

Dungy even suggested they take Luck and trade Manning. I'd probably keep Peyton and just sit Luck for a couple years.

yea I would do the same...Rodgers sat for 3 years behind Favre.

Thing is, Cam is able to things with his legs that Luck will never be able to do.

Have you seen Luck play? Don't get me wrong... I'd take Cam, but Luck can do things with his legs.

With Manning's health and age I think they'd take him. I would anyway.

Dungy even suggested they take Luck and trade Manning. I'd probably keep Peyton and just sit Luck for a couple years.

Exactly.

IF Luck is the next Manning, who better for him to learn the game from?

Eta: Having said that, according to Dan Patrick, Manning wants to come in the last few games of the season to make sure the Colts don't get Luck.

^ AFC.......The stage is set..(insert evil laugh here)

if that aint the truth. Luck wants to prove he is the elite qb of the group by beating cam in the big game, little does he actually know we are gonna stomp the poo out of them. :grouphug: :cam: > Luck all day. we all know it

I think the Rams will win the Luck sweepstakes, and trade the pick to either, Cleveland, Denver, Miami, or Redskins. The one thing I don't want to happen, is for the Colts to get him.

If Indy gets the #1 pick and Luck is as good as advertised... I'm going to be pissed. How lucky can one franchise be to basically have two plus decades of that level of QB?

I think the Rams will win the Luck sweepstakes, and trade the pick to either, Cleveland, Denver, Miami, or Redskins. The one thing I don't want to happen, is for the Colts to get him.

if that ends up happening, its gonna be a huge bidding war...someone is gonna end up giving up a lot.

lol Dungy is an idiot if he thinks the Colts can trade Manning and his $100 million dollar contract while he's recovering from a serious neck injury.

If Indy gets the #1 pick and Luck is as good as advertised... I'm going to be pissed. How lucky can one franchise be to basically have two plus decades of that level of QB?

yea thats why I hope Miami or someone else gets him. But then again, we all know how terrible the rest of that Colts team is so it may be a tough situation for him. They are gonna have to make some big decision on some free agents this offseason also. Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday, among others could leave.

I think the Rams will win the Luck sweepstakes, and trade Bradford to either, Cleveland, Denver, Miami, or Redskins. The one thing I don't want to happen, is for the Colts to get him.

Anti PR move of the century... Am i the only one who would consider this?

Anti PR move of the century... Am i the only one who would consider this?

I like the way you think...I would totally do that.

Bradford is also owed about a bajillion dollars, mostly guaranteed.

Welcome to the Huddle! I forgot about Bradfords amazing contract.