Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adub2b23

Re-visting a "Cam will bust" article

25 posts in this topic

There's a linked article that compares every NFL team to Halloween candy.

I kid you not (link)

The Panthers are compared to Jolly Ranchers, with this explanation:

I'm prepared to switch my allegiance to whatever team most resembles Reeses Cups.

Okay....

He's only led his team to 2 wins so how has he not proven to be a bust? Get this dreadful team to 0.500 then we can talk.

Besides his very first game as a pro, the combined records of the team's Cam Newton and the Panthers lost to:

20-8.

Of those teams, two have won the Superbowl in the past two years, one was in the NFC Championship last year, and the other was 13-3 and won their division. Dreadful team??? The schedule has been BRUTAL...A bunch of close losses to playoff experienced, veteran teams. What else could you ask of a rookie? He gave the extremely young Panthers a chance to win every game but in the end, experience won.

Have you watched a single game this year?

I'm prepared to switch my allegiance to whatever team most resembles Reeses Cups.

Congrats. You are now a Raiders fan :eek:

Cowboys had baby Ruth with this tagline.

Like the Cowboys’ fanbase, it serves classic tastes, but it’s mostly made up of nuts.

Jets were Jawbreakers with this...

You get a lock of mouth crackling for not a lot of payoff.

Bleacher Report might as well let a mentally retarded turtle write articles for them.

It would arguably be an improvement

Note to self: Avoid Tampa Stadium parking lot when they host the Panthers in 2016 :eek:

Worth noting that the writer lists himself as a Jags fan.

Also worth noting is that, looking at the writer's profile, in his picture he's wearing a Florida Gators hat.

Also worth noting is that, looking at the writer's profile, in his picture he's wearing a Florida Gators hat.

Yeah, saw that. Big The Golden Calf of Bristol fan.

revisit?

it's bad enough to visit a BR article in the first place.

Okay....

He's only led his team to 2 wins so how has he not proven to be a bust? Get this dreadful team to 0.500 then we can talk.

Amazing that some people are still in denial that Cam is something very special in the making.

P.S. - Matty ice is a [email protected], that is all.

Okay....

He's only led his team to 2 wins so how has he not proven to be a bust?

If you have to ask, you are never gonna know.