Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Battlefield 3

111 posts in this topic

Anyone here on Gamebattles?

I don't think "slightly" imbalanced speaks to what the FAMAS was. The gun was far too overpowered in the game compared to shooting one in real life. Didn't have enough recoil, and was far too accurate from long range. While I'll agree they may have gone a little over the edge on the nerfs, it needed to be handled in a major way.

thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Actually I don't disagree, I just like that gif.

I've played with some of yall before in other titles. Hit me up if you ever wanna squad up for some good verhicle action. I'm tired of trying to help someone out by riding in there tank in the third seat to only find out they dont have guided shells equipped. Same with all the Snipers never using the laser painter for Javelins.

+1 for the VAL. Accidently deployed with it one day and liked it pretty well. Like everyone else says, the 20 rd mag is tough, especially for someone like me (best two weapons... claymore + knife, cant shoot for poo). 200 kills for extended mags though, a good ways away for me.

I haven't played much since the patch, I know that the MAV now explodes on impact with an enemy, but do we still get kills with it? I've only used it a couple times, and every time I hit an enemy and exploded I haven't got a roadkill or enemy killed message.

In response to all the MAV hate, one engineer w/ a Javelin could pretty much make it a non issue. Played a game last night where the first two time I took it up, I was shot down in about 15 seconds. The next time I took it up, I was too busy dipping and diving from the Javelin lock-on to spot anything. I also found that you cant hide very well from a Javelin due to the fact that it comes in from directly overhead. Dipping behind a rock or buidling is near useless after it's locked on.

I've played with some of yall before in other titles. Hit me up if you ever wanna squad up for some good verhicle action. I'm tired of trying to help someone out by riding in there tank in the third seat to only find out they dont have guided shells equipped. Same with all the Snipers never using the laser painter for Javelins.

You on PS3?

I found this, thought it was kinda funny...

Who wants to get the d?

MAV kills helped ruin BF3.

Speak for yourself, if Diablo 3 hadn't dropped May 15 I would still be playing BF3 daily....