Photo
- - - - -

Anyone worried Blake Griffin will eat Hansbrough alive?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,279 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

so all in all, I say he did a great job. =)

Yea, hah

That game was Griffin vs UNC.

#17 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

I wouldn't say that Griffin really owned Hansbrough, because he got half his points either from the FT line, or when Hansbrough was on the bench.

Personally, I thought all the hype about this game being between those two was ridiculous to begin with.

Having said that, Griffin is clearly the best player in the NCAA, and he has a much better NBA career ahead of him than Hansbrough. There is no doubt about that.

#18 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

I am kinda pissed that there was not more of a head to head battle...Hans had to sit on the bench for a while.

I did like that play where hans went up for a dunk, but was about 3 feet short, so he spikes the ball at the rim....only to miss.

#19 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:35 PM

I wouldn't say that Griffin really owned Hansbrough, because he got half his points either from the FT line, or when Hansbrough was on the bench.

Personally, I thought all the hype about this game being between those two was ridiculous to begin with.

Having said that, Griffin is clearly the best player in the NCAA, and he has a much better NBA career ahead of him than Hansbrough. There is no doubt about that.

Agree with Griffin being the best "big" player in the NCAA, BUT, he can't compare to what Lawson can do, and vice versa.

I'd take a Griffin any day of the week on my team, as would I a Lawson, they are just great in different aspects of the game.

The one outstanding difference is that Griffin can't do what Lawson can do from the outside. Lawson however can take it to the hoop, or stand outside the perimeter and kill you.

#20 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

I am kinda pissed that there was not more of a head to head battle...Hans had to sit on the bench for a while.

I did like that play where hans went up for a dunk, but was about 3 feet short, so he spikes the ball at the rim....only to miss.

TEAM effort, and team is what it is about. They were doing fine with him on the bench. With the most important games coming up for the title, and game in hand, there was no need to rush him back out on the floor.

Forget the one on one battles, this is about a championship for UNC, the team, my team, THE TARHEELS BABIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

#21 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

TEAM effort, and team is what it is about. They were doing fine with him on the bench. With the most important games coming up for the title, and game in hand, there was no need to rush him back out on the floor.

Forget the one on one battles, this is about a championship for UNC, the team, my team, THE TARHEELS BABIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You bring a nice fan perspective to the board...Keep posting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com