Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Kyle Busch is a douche

22 posts in this topic

Kye Busch is a punk! Hendrick was right to let him go. He did nothing but bad mouth othe Hendrick organization for replacing him with Jr. Yes he has won more races over Jr in the time frame, but that doens't change things. Once a Punk, always a punk!

The old man would have parked his @$$ for the rest of the season!

if he wouldnt have done it under the caution, i think nascar wouldnt have been as harsh. hes an idiot

Kyle Busch is a punkass of epic proportions.

But Harvick calling someone else a punk is almost as funny to me.

What has harvick done wrong n the last five years?

It's funny... 0 objectivity when it comes to Kyle around here... sad really. If he does something he is a douche, if he doesn;t do something he is a douche... no matter the situation he will be slammed around here. He can do the exact same thing as another driver and he will be bashed, while that other driver is praised....

It's funny... 0 objectivity when it comes to Kyle around here... sad really. If he does something he is a douche, if he doesn;t do something he is a douche... no matter the situation he will be slammed around here. He can do the exact same thing as another driver and he will be bashed, while that other driver is praised....

I think he should be praised. I mean, look at it this way. Who would have ever thought that a person with down syndrome could drive as good as Kyle does.

Its not around here its everywhere, but he's the one who puts himself in the situations. Act like a douche your gonna get called at douche.

1 person likes this

If he didn't have such a crybaby bitch personality people wouldn't give him so much hate. Kevin Harvick does the same stuff but he seems like the kind of guy who you'd like to have a beer with while Kyle seems like the kind of guy you'd avoid even being in the same bar as.

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

jp-grandmas-boy5.jpg

That's who kb reminds me of, they look alike and act alike