• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint J

Is it wrong that I actually like Cam?

It's as bad as me loving to watch Sproles play.

Crap, I do like Darren Sproles' game.

He kicked ass in San Diego and quickly showed Reggie Bush what he should have been on New Orleans.

Although it seriously pisses me off Hurney does not sign game changer Free Agents like Sproles. :mad:

Cam is the 2nd best QB in the nfc, not just nfc south

:confused: If he is the second best in the NFC South, ,then you think he is better than Rodgers?

I have Cam and Sproles on both my fantasy teams.

winning

I, for one, like Tiny Darren. He was fun to watch in college too.

i pre'd my pants when he broke that tackle in the 4th for a 20-30 yard gain

daren is always fun to watch. I still remember that PR for a TD against the Colts in 2008(I think? maybe it was 2009). either way, someone on another forum had some in depth explanation on how Rivers losing sproles is the primary reason for his regression this season. pretty much said Sproles made Rivers look a lot better than he actually was.

it's ridiculous how many weapons brees has fuuuu

I will ask you this, does Brees rising int totals in the past 2 seasons concern Saints fans at all? it's not normal for QB's to suddenly throw back to back 20+ pick seasons(although Brees isn't there yet, he's on pace).

no. a lot of him really aren't his fault. for ex. ronde barber jumped a hitch pass this week but our WR didn't break fast enough to make the grab. he also gets a lot of balls tipped and in all honestly the complexity of our offense can cause for confusion on routes which = picks.

get some Vineyard Vines action too

ehh i'm not huge on the whale. Perlis is a local and old New Orleans brand that features a crawfish. if you want an attention grabber for out of town it's money.

ehh i'm not huge on the whale. Perlis is a local and old New Orleans brand that features a crawfish. if you want an attention grabber for out of town it's money.

don't know much about Perlis, really nothing. I stick to Polo, BB and Vineyard. There's an awesome store in Auburn called the Locker Room on Magnolia that sells good Vineyard stuff. Too bad a cokehead runs it.:jc: